2 weeks post op….. Started by: Sian

• Author
    21p
    Menu

So I had my surgery two weeks today and my boobs have started to really hurt/ache again! Is this normal? I’m not sure if I’m wearing the right sports bras to support them even and I keep waking up sleeping on my side!! Anyone else?? Helppp! Xxxx

Chel 31
    31p
    Menu

Hey I’m 11days PO and my left breast is constantly aching, but my right is ok! I’ll be watching this post for advice, I’m glad you posted! X

Sian 21
    21p
    Menu

Thanks Chel! I know i can feel the implant moving and my muscle all the time 🙁 it’s not comfy. How are we supposed to know what’s sports bra to fit if we have not been measured 🙁 I’ve tried loads of sizes and none of them seem to be a good fit for me!! Xx

Amy 265
    265p
    Menu

@sian try going to debenhams or m and s they will measure you for there sports bras.

Sian 21
    21p
    Menu

Thanks amy!! Cx

Alana Wise 48
    48p
    Menu

My left is still achy! I have a weird pain I get in the evening after I’ve sat down for a while and have to get up. I’ve heard pains and twinges can last a while though. Plus all the morphine and aneasthetic will be out of our body now so notice it more! X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Are you sleeping with a v-pillow hun?? So far iv only woken up with my neck slightly crooked, but boobs nice and upright xox

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.