2 weeks post op – 375 mod plus unders dr marcellino Started by: Carmen

• Author
    35p
    Menu

Hey girls I’m now just over two weeks post op! Had 375 mod plus unders with dr marcellino, pain/discomfort has pretty much subsided now! Still sleeping upright as it’s uncomfortable to sleep on my side still. Still have a lot of healing/dropping to do as they’re still in my armpits haha but overall so happy with the size and shape of them! Got to go back to Fitzroy tomorrow as one of my incisions is slower healing just for them to check on it but it’s healed a lot in the last week! Have got pics on my profile if anyone wants them and let me know if you have any questions! Xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Temi 29
    29p
    Menu

Wao @carmen, they look so nice. Time flies after the op really. 2weeks and you’d feel like youve had the boobs forever ahahahaha, am about 2weeks po too, happy healing babes xxx

Carmen 35
    35p
    Menu

The first 3/4 days were crapppp haha didn’t think the pain was ever going to end!! Yeah I can’t wait til they’re properly healed and feel squishy, they’re getting softer but still a way to go yet! Love them though I threw out all of my old bras such a good feeling! X

Carmen 35
    35p
    Menu

Hey love no not at all!! Hope all goes well xxxx

Lacey 7
    7p
    Menu

They look fabulous!! X

Jessica 55
    55p
    Menu

What post op bras have you been wearing Carmen? I’ve just got my hands on some of the asda ones but they seem really small too me 34D & DD. as you have the same stats pre and had what I’m having I thought you’d be the lady to ask! πŸ™‚

Carmen 35
    35p
    Menu

Hey jessica!!! I literally lived in my Macom for the first week and a half but then I found it really uncomfortable – I brought some of the zip up sports bras but I found that they aggravated my incisions so I’ve brought these from asda http://m.direct.asda.com/george/womens-lingerie/2-pack-light-support-sports-bras/GEM271693,default,pd.html they’re pretty hideous but I’ve found these the most comfortable to wear. I originally had a 34dd but I’ve got an e now and it’s much better. Maybe order a few and send back the ones that don’t fit? I’ve been trying to not wear a bra for a couple of hours in the evening and I’ve found that’s been helping too! X

Jessica 55
    55p
    Menu

I think your right, I’m just going back to buy various ones and return what I don’t end up using. Gosh I’m so envious, really want an e but got a gut feeling I’m not going to end up anywhere near as big as I’d like.

How are you doing now?

Mrs D (vicky) 27
    27p
    Menu

Carmen, I had the exact same as you, but I’m 3weeks+ post op!

Do you think the your implant sits so low and your natural Breast is so high that it almost sometimes looks like you have double bubble? Well that’s how I feel ?really wish they would hurry up and drop and I hate looking at them, my incisions are visual too! Went to see the nurse about it and she wasn’t concerned at all but I am!! X

Carmen 35
    35p
    Menu

Hey jessica yeah I would try lots. I just find my Macom is too compressing for me and I brought another ‘post surgery’ bra from
    Asda and that is also too much. Try and get some without seams and go for a bigger size if possible. You just don’t know how comfortable they are until you try them but I’m just wearing the asda ones in the day and at nihjt and when I’m home in the morning and evening I don’t wear a bra as I feel like I need to help the drop!

Hey vicky! My scars are still visable at the moment but they will drop don’t worry! I just feel like mine are in my arm pit and at the side there very round but every day I notice changes. I think unders take longer to drop than the others, they will start to drop and look more natural in the next few weeks. My left is taking longer to drop than my right. Don’t worry it will only get better! Xxxx

Attachments:
    Mrs D (vicky) 27
    27p
    Menu
    +1

Yeah I feel like mine are in my armpits too ? can you see the implant at the bottom of your breasts? I can see and feel mine.
    Il upload a picture later on this post and you can see what I mean ? xx

Yours look greet by the way, jel your nipples didn’t double in size like mine did ? ? xx

Mrs D (vicky) 27
    27p
    Menu

Here are mine…..

3weeks 3days post op 375cc moderate plus unders with Marcillino. Not settled at all yet and I have lumps underneath both…it’s the implant, do you see?

Attachments:
    Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

I think you both look amazing! I had the exact same as both of you so I love to see results. Mine have dropped so much in two weeks I’m starting to worry how low they are actually going to go!! Mine seem much smaller than yours two tho!xx

Carmen 35
    35p
    Menu

Hey Hun yours look great!! I think your worrying over nothing – were still in the very early stages of recovery – there was a girl on here a few months back who had similar worries to you and then a week after her post about her concerns her boobs had dropped more and it was all fine! We still have a lot of recovering and dropping to do!! I’ve been trying to not wear my bra in the evenings and I’ve found that’s helping with dropping. Xxxx

Mrs D (vicky) 27
    27p
    Menu

Maybe….lets see ? thanks Hun

Oh really? See I was told by the nurse to wear a tight sports bra which helps them drop? So I bought a m&s sports bra that is so tight and holds them all in place but my Macoms do a grest job to I live in them ?? xxx

Carmen 35
    35p
    Menu

Yeah I was told the same – I wear one in the day and at night when I sleep but I let them loose for a few hours in the evening to let them breathe and I feel like it’s helping! Xx

Mrs D (vicky) 27
    27p
    Menu

You know what when I have a shower, just that 15/20 mins of being free feels so good? I might try it but my nipples are so sensitive since the op when not covered ? I’m thinking of getting some nipple covers just for now, but then they are so handy for when I’m fully recovered and I wear a dress with no bra ☺️ xx

Carmen 35
    35p
    Menu

Ah I know it’s so nice to be free isn’t it ? It won’t do no harm there was a girl on here who said she didn’t go with mya and she was told to just wear a crop top no sports bra to help them drop!! I’ve been putting Vaseline on my nips they’re so hard all the time!!! Def gonna have to get some nipple covers I can only really wear baggy things at the mo as you can see them ??? x

Mrs D (vicky) 27
    27p
    Menu

I might try that tonight then!!

Oh I’m wearing baggy stuff anyway because my boobs look so big in all my tops you can so tell I’ve had them done ?

This sports bra I brought from m&s is so good a supporting them…feel like I could run with it and they wouldn’t move ? xx

izzie-xxx 2
    2p
    Menu

you guys are scaring me a little reading all this , do you feel that the surgery was worth it? lol despite the pain thats my fear of getting it done.. I had hear the macom bra was the best for after care as its supportive and expands to your cups size? some of my friends got a standard bra and just felt like it wasn’t doing much :/ hope you guys heal fast and would love updates !! πŸ™‚ xx

Mrs D (vicky) 27
    27p
    Menu

I live in my Macoms I think they are great definitely recommend them. Also the m&s sports bras are so comfortable too, I have one of them which I sometimes use just for a change xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.