2 weeks post op 300cc high profile unders with Dr Fiumara- photos Started by: Sophie

• Author
    20p
    Menu

Hi Girls, just posted some photos. One of them was taken one before surgery. I was an empty 34b, probably even a. I’m two weeks post op, and as you can see they still a little bruised and sit quite high. They have changed a lot over the last few days, they are rounder and dropped a little. Also the right one is a little higher and seems smaller than the left one, but the photos somehow emphasise this. The bathroom lighting was very harsh and there are a lot of shadows – in real life they do look much better than on the photos! Xx

Sophie 20
    20p
    Menu

Oh, no, they haven’t uploaded – will try again.

Tracy 30
    30p
    Menu

Just added you Hun @sophie hope you don’t mind. Would love to see the photos I’m having my op on Wednesday 350cc probably under the muscle my surgeon hasn’t fully decided yet he said he will decide on the day. How did your surgery go? X

Sophie 20
    20p
    Menu

Yes, no problem Tracy. I’ve posted my story last Monday – have a look. Good luck with your surgery! Xx

Tracy 30
    30p
    Menu

Thanks hunni. Where do I find your story? @sophie x

Sophie 20
    20p
    Menu

The first two are a day before surgery. They still need to drop and soften, but keep changing every day.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Tracy 30
    30p
    Menu

They look great Hun I bet your pleased with them!! @sophie xx

Wendy 6
    6p
    Menu

they look fab! Hoping mine look as good in a few weeks time x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.