2 weeks post op 375cc overs! Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    -1p
    Menu
    +2

Added pics 2 weeks post op now! Love them getting better and better everyday feel free to add xx

Menu

hiya!! av sent you a friend request, hope that’s okay? im thinking about overs? are you really happy? x

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

No probs ive accepted! Yeah I love them!! More and more everyday at first I was like ergh there just so swollen and have no shape but now there getting softer I love them!! @emilydee Xx

Menu

ive just had a nosy!! they look AMAZING!!!! you where very similar to me before aswell, so that’s really reassuring!! thanks for accepting il deffo keep on following your progress!! I have my very first appointment on sat morning!! x

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

Ahh thank you! @emilydee I was really scared because it’s the feeling of the unknown isn’t it Cz u never know what ur guna get! They get better each day i would DEFO do it if I was you! Yeah follow my progress no worries :):) xxx

Menu

how has your recovery with overs been? this is the biggest thing that scares me!! argghh! x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Lucie they look amazing ,you must be soo pleased Seeing Dr again in two weeks going to push for 375s or 400 ,if mine look anything like your ill be very happy x

Stacey 16
    16p
    Menu

Hi Lucie. I’ve sent you a friend request as we have similar stats. I’ve been offered 350cc or 375cc uhp unders but he did say I could have overs if I wanted to. I’ve gone for the 375 so would be great to see your photos!! X

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

@emilydee @bellesoo @staceexx recovery has been really good hardly any pain just the odd pull here n there but nothing to worry about! Was off pain killers the 4th day in. Thanks girls im really pleased with them!! Xxx

Stacey 16
    16p
    Menu

Thanks for accepting! They look amazing! Xxx

Menu

omg that’s fab!!! thanks for all your help!!!! keep the pics coming will be lovley to see how they keep changing!!! 🙂 x

Stephanie 3
    3p
    Menu

They look amazing!
    I’ve been offered 375cc and I want to go over too , so please keep posting haha 🙂
    xxxx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

I will girlies! Thanks xxx

Emma
    0p
    Menu

@lucieroyer They look great Lucie! I’m having mine done in the morning. 400cc overs. xx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

@emma-85 thank you so pleased!! Good luck!!! It will be fine xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.