2 weeks post op 450cc moderate plus overs Started by: Cava

• Author
    12p
    Menu

Hey girls, 2 week update… I’m completely back to normal life! No issues just the occasionally achy boobs
    Oh, actually at night my back ? But tolerable xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Josie 13
    13p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing hun you must be so pleased with the results so far!! X

Cava 12
    12p
    Menu

Hey @Josie, I am so happy with them, getting really sick of wearing a sports bra all the time tho! Xx

Jessica 55
    55p
    Menu

They look brilliant!! I have the same surgeon in a week eekkkk.. Can I ask why you changed size and from under in the end?

I’m having 375 but he also ordered 400 mod plus unders, getting boob greed now and really hoping he’ll give me the 400 lol

Cava 12
    12p
    Menu

Hey @Jessica, I’m in the gym 7 days a week and I heard that when you have unders they could disfigure while you train. Not wanting this I spoke to Mr Marcellino about my concerns and he said to have overs, I asked about partials and his response was “they’re all partials its a technicality you don’t need to worry about” I absolutely trust him, theres something about him. I told him I wanted to be DD so when he put the 400cc in he said it wouldn’t have given me what I wanted so he chose to go 450cc.
    Just reiterate to him what you want on the day and you won’t go wrong. He’s a genius!
    I’m actually a self confessed control freak, even in the op room I was reading the board making sure the notes were correct and checking where everything was whilst they set me up and put me under but Mr Marcellino makes me feel at ease, I didn’t mind giving him the control.
    Go for the bigger, you’ll not regret it!
    What dates your op? xx

Carmen 35
    35p
    Menu

Totally agree with cava – I’m normally a bit of a worrier and control freak ha but I totally trusted dr marcellino with whatever he suggested and he is an actual boob God! I was offered 350 or 375 and I asked for the bigger ones cos everyone on here say go for bigger. Xx

Cava 12
    12p
    Menu

Hey @Carmen, how are yours getting on hun? xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.