2 weeks post -op 450CC Overs: they've dropped!! Started by: Bambino

• Author
    2p
    Menu

A little progress update on my 450CC babies. Finally feeling myself again, no painkillers and back to normal routine. Plus, they dropped yesterday and feel all soft and natual.

Sooo happy with them, for girls wavering between 2 implant sizes, I would say choose the bigger ones cos otherwise you’ll be sad when the swelling goes down. Can’t wait to wear normal bras and get back to the gym eek (although I only waited 6 days for sex not 6 weeks, oops!). Happy days x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu

They look gorgeous hun. Happy healing x

Rosa 37
    37p
    Menu

The look great! Hope you don’t mind the add! That made me laugh about the sex, must be murder for these boyfriends to stay away for 6 weeks when theres big new boobies to play with! 🙂

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

hey hun hope you dont mind the add! they look bloody fantastic!! what size did your 450’s take you up too? as thats what im having, also who was your surgeon? xxxx

Alana Wise 48
    48p
    Menu

I waited a week till sex haha. Only because I was bloated and felt disgusting in myself! They look amazing x

Alexandra 23
    23p
    Menu

Looking absolutely fab Hun! I would be so happy with your boobies!! Xx

Bambino 2
    2p
    Menu

Thanks ladies!!

@rose
    : our poor hard-done-be boyfriends haha! For the first 4 days mine cooked me 3 meals a day, washed my hair, woke up with me in the night, made sure I was taking meds at the right times etc etc. Bless him! Had no idea he could even cooked before!

@Ellie
    I was a 32/34A (ish) before surgery and I reckon they’re about a DD/E now, although I can’t get measured for another 4 weeks. I wanted big, but I was so scared about going too big before! Now i’ve got ’em I’d say they feel very natural and not fake or oversized. My surgeon was Mr Singh x

Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu

They look so good!! Xx

Danielle 24
    24p
    Menu

They look good.. I had 450cc overs on the 2nd april hope they look like yours once theyve settled xx

Vicki 20
    20p
    Menu

They look awesome! xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.