2 weeks post op and still bloated ? How long does it last ? Started by: Amelia

• Author
    15p
    Menu

I’m 2 weeks post op tomorrow and still really bloated, how long does it tend to last ? Not really taken many pain killers anymorw x

Claudine 196
    196p
    Menu

Im 3 weeks post op and still bloated (im allways bloated though i have Endo) but its deffo worse than my norm, i stopped codeine after 4 or 5 days and just took ibuprofen and paracetamol after that but antibiotics really disturb your gut flora and that causes bloating too, also time of the month post op hits you worse, theres so much going on in your system after a GA antibiotics and painkillers it’s to be expected, im sure it will go down soon Amelia xxx

Amelia 15
    15p
    Menu
    +1

Ooo thanks Hun kind of taking the lime light away from my new boobies doesn’t look very flattering at all x

Menu
    +1

I am 5 days post op and feeling quite ill, no apatite, Diarrhoea , flu like feeling … I stopped taking the antibiotics as told by the nurse as felt anxious and had anxiety on them. Is this normal after GA? I am sweaty too!

Becks 17
    17p
    Menu

Just depends whether your constipated or not really. Tablets tend to clog you up. Just regularly take senacot every night even if you feel you don’t feel clogged up because that’s probably why xxxx

Amelia 15
    15p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

I haven’t any toilets issues at all. Seems to be ok in the morning and throughout the day x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.