2 weeks post op and tried driving!! Started by: Lacey

• Author
    35p
    Menu

Girls I’m two weeks post op today. My left boob is smaller and higher than my right so I’m not sure if it’s actually my right boob that’s swollen but it’s my left giving me all the agg. I tried to drive and it was just a disaster I had no strength in my
    Left hand or arm to change gear or use the handbreak. My right was absolutely fine is there any reason my left is so behind? I’m considering booking a consultation just for my own reassurance. Did anyone suffer from this or take them longer to drive? Thank you

Lacey 35
    35p
    Menu
    +1

This is just an example of the difference in my boobs and nipples. Anyone else the same??

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lacey 35
    35p
    Menu

Also I can feel like a fluid every time I move in my left boob. Anyone else??

Nared 5
    5p
    Menu

Hi Lacey,
    I’m in the same position as you (almost). My left hand side is smaller and higher than my right and I really noticed it today. My left is also the one giving me the most pain. I too went driving for the first time today, but it felt alright (although my car is an automatic) so it could’ve been a lot different if I was driving a manual.
    I think its really common for them to settle at different times (or so I’m hoping). Have you got an email address or something so you can send a pic to the nurse? Maybe that might be a good idea?
    Hope everything sorts itself out soon! xx

Nared 5
    5p
    Menu

This is mine, if it makes you feel any better.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lacey 35
    35p
    Menu

yrah were completely in the same boat @nared! So annoying 🙁 have you messaged the nurse or anything? Xxx

Nared 5
    5p
    Menu

I didn’t actually go with MYA but I am going to contact my nurse on Monday, however surely it’s normal and one has just dropped before the other?

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I’m in the same boat , my right seems to have dropped I’m 9 days post op now X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Also I sat in the car yesterday to see if I could change gears but had no strength really so didn’t bother haha X

Summer 27
    27p
    Menu

This is very normal don’t worry 🙂 they often drop one quicker than other it can take up to a year xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.