2 weeks post op loving my boobs, new pics! Started by: Natalie

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Had my first proper night out with them at the weekend and wow it felt amazing. Had such an amazing experience with my boobs, havent had any problems and couldnt even moan at my recovery as it was so pain free! Just struggling with painful nipples currently but its a vry small price to pay!

Chanel
    0p
    Menu

They look great bab x

Becky
    0p
    Menu

That’s great to hear Natalie, I really hope I’m as lucky as you!

How long did you have off work to recover? x

Natalie
    0p
    Menu

Thanks girls I had a week off. I managed to get out of the house and go shopping, have a few meals out and go on a date during the week haha very productive week off for me!

yuroda
    0p
    Menu

Hi Natalie, hope it’s ok for me to add you, I’m meeting dr kazzazi today for my consultation, hopefully I can book at date x

Becky
    0p
    Menu

That’s great to hear Natalie. So a fellow single girl, how are you finding guys reactions to your new boobies? I’m a little worried about this. I’ve been on a few dates with a great guy and told him about my surgery, he seemed pretty cool about it x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

They look amazing Hun. I’m having my op on 10th December it can’t come quick enough! Well done you for loosing 4.5 stone!! 😮 I lost 2 stone and my boobs went from an E to an B so I can’t wait to have mine back too!! Xx

aprile 1
    1p
    Menu

congrats natalie, very jelous of ur recovery haha iv been so soft! xxx

Natalie
    0p
    Menu

Single life with my boobs is good but I met a guy just before I got them done and hes lovely…. so im not being fully single as we’re seeing each other! I feel so much more confident on a night out now its unreal! Finally feel really content after my weight loss now although I feel like I want to loose a little bit more…. aprille sorry to hear that! I was very lucky I think! I was definitely expecting the worse!xx

Whitney
    0p
    Menu

Thanks for the add. They look great. Im starting off with an A cup so thinking if I get the 410cc I should be a D size, which is what Im wanting. Looking forward to my appointment in 3 weeks 🙂 Eek. Love this forum with so many positive experiences.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.