2 weeks post op MR Kazzazi Started by: joanne davies

• Author
    +1

Hey guys, I am healing really well and have everything taken care of!

I am just wondering if any of you girls have the odd twinge/shock of pain now and again around the nipple?

I have definitely noticed a higher sensitivity in the nipple area, so much ive put plaster over them so they dont hurt when rubbing against my bra.

I’d like to hear how everyones healing, feeling pain wise and stuff.

THANKS 🙂

Sophie 20
    20p
    Menu
    +1

Hiya hope you don’t mind the add, I’ve had 400cc HP partials with Mr K as well 🙂 what size have you been taken up to with them? And have your muscles relaxed yet? Above my right boob is so sore and tight! Xx

Jennie
    0p
    Menu

Hi I had 350hp with Dr k in nov and my nipples are still more sensitive then before , if anything they feel bruised to touch but I am aware this may not change xx

Menu

i HAD 400 hp under muscle, they still feel super sensitive but more movement. Anything at the side or under the boob is fine as pain goes but it seems to have just shifted straight to the nipple and front of breast. It feels like its almost healing in sections if you know what i mean? Im actually getting boob envy now because i miss how big they were to begin with! i feel they are significantly smaller now! sigh! although my boyfriend has stated no bigger! no bigger, this is enough boob for one woman. I am two weeks post op. am i able to get measured yet?

Amy 265
    265p
    Menu

Hi Hun I am 5 months post op and still get twinges its normal. You shouldn’t get measured until your 6 week check and even then don’t buy loads of bras as at 11 weeks I dropped and fluffed more and went up a cup size.

Menu

thanks! are your nipples sensitive? Mine feel like sandpaper ha. Constantly rubbing against my sports bra! I have seen changes since wearing my bra, they are moving closer together which i love! I also tried on a bikini top for holiday in a few weeks and i was a 34E!

Emma 15
    15p
    Menu
    +1

Hope you don’t mind the add Joanne! Happy healing!! xx

Menu

I think my boobs are going down and its really upsetting me! i would love to be an E but im in between a 34E and a 34DD sports bra and i feel theyre getting smaller. I just hope they get bigger again after fluffing, im already thinking about getting them redone.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.