2 weeks post op new pics uploaded Started by: redbullqueen

• Author
    -2p
    Menu

Seem to be looking more normal day by day still early days, but thankful so far healing going well. If anyone wants to view pics & not friend already please send quick message first. Thanks Ladies 🙂 Good luck to all those waiting for new boobies & happy healing to those post op x

Kylie 1
    1p
    Menu

Looking absolutely fab hun! You must be so pleased. xxx

redbullqueen -2
    -2p
    Menu

Thank you Kylie yeah pleased with healing process so far fingers crossed they will be ok. Hope you are ok? x

redbullqueen -2
    -2p
    Menu

+ bump 🙂

Menu

Hey, I am new to this forum … I had my breast enlargement operation a week ago today. How do I add you as a friend? You have had the same size implants as me – 340. Kimberley xxx

redbullqueen -2
    -2p
    Menu

Hi Kimberley if you go onto my profile & request add friend Hun, hope you are healing ok? X

Rachel -1
    -1p
    Menu

is it ok to add you @redbullqueen? x

Stephanie -1
    -1p
    Menu

Looking great 😉

redbullqueen -2
    -2p
    Menu

Yes Rachel no problem 🙂 thanks Stephanie hope ur well x

Menu

wow looking great babe i love my 340s all the best babe xx

redbullqueen -2
    -2p
    Menu

Ahh thanks Hun. Was getting paranoid as they are dropping look smaller. Hope they don’t shrink :& x

redbullqueen -2
    -2p
    Menu

Hi Cristina feel free to add Hun no problem x

nikki
    0p
    Menu

Hi redbullqueen, hope ur recovering well. Would it be ok to add u pls?? I have jus bn offered a late space 🙂 just trying to talk to others who have had there op. xx

redbullqueen -2
    -2p
    Menu

No probs Nikki x

jakki25 -1
    -1p
    Menu

Happy healing @redbullqueen, could I add u?! X

redbullqueen -2
    -2p
    Menu

Hi Jakki25 thank , that’s fine Hun x

Lee
    0p
    Menu

hey ok to add me ?? 🙂 am booked in for 22nf feb interested in how they are looking at this piont 🙂 XX

Isabel
    0p
    Menu

Hi can I add you? I’m 8 days post op with 340s nice to possibly see where I’ll be in a few days?! Xx

Stef
    0p
    Menu

Hey hun. I had 520 overs yesterday and so far am very happy but just curious as to wether it’s normal for them to look a bit pointy and weird shaped? Is it ok to add you so I can see how you’re healing is going. Great to know you’re really happy so far! Xxx

Stephanie -1
    -1p
    Menu

I remember after my op, the profile of the boobs were like a broken nose. they looked awful for the first few days 🙂 Relax they will change 🙂

Stef
    0p
    Menu

Thanks so much yeah there a very strange shape and started to panic lol 🙂 thanks xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.