2 weeks post op pics :) Started by: Philippa123

• Author

I’ve popped a few more pics on as i’m now 2 weeks post op for anyone who is interested! 345cc overs from a 32A, I absolutely love them, Mr T is a GOD! x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

hey i have my op on friday may i add u please?

Menu

Hi, yeah of course you can! Good luck for friday 🙂 what are you having? x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Im having 420cc overs with dr singh from a very flat 32b/a

Daisy
    0p
    Menu

Just had a peek Phillipa123 there amazing!! Xx

Menu

Aww thank you Daisy! I’m really happy with them so far! They look bigger in the pics than they do in real life though! haha are you getting excited?! Its not too long now is it?
    Yasmine, I’m sure yours will look fab, thats a good size! 🙂 xx

Elif
    0p
    Menu

Hey philippa, congrats on your 2 week mark! Im coming up to 2 weeks post op too, i had 375cc overs. Hoping to put some pics up once I get on to a pc (cant upload them on my ipad!) mind if I add you? Xx

Menu

Hi, Elif, that’s fine, add away! 🙂 How’s your recovery been? are you happy with them? xx

Elif
    0p
    Menu

Yeah my recovery has been fine, just cant wait for them to drop and fluff, at the mo i feel like they still look really fake! I also have a little boob greed haha, but think everyone gets that. Hows yoyr recovery been? X

Menu

Ah good! Yeah my recovery has been great as well thanks, Yeah i’m with you on that one, mine still look pretty fake, but i love the shape and everything so i’m sure when they drop a bit i’ll be really happy! I think i’m happy with my size at the mo, they’re not big at all but they’re exactly what i asked for, but then i see other girls amazing results that are bigger and think i could have gone a little bigger! haha when we’re in proper bras though they’ll look bigger 🙂 x

Daisy
    0p
    Menu

I hope I wake up with yours they are just amaze!! Yeah I’m so excited 26 days to goo had my pre op appointment yesterday which got me all excited and it’ll all be paid off by next week so I don’t know how I’m going to contain my excitement from then! 😀 thik I’m going for 300cc from 34b 🙂 hopefully come out around about same size as you! Xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

hi phillipa do you mind if i add you? got mine on the 9th – next Tuesday argh!! xxx

Menu

You’re too sweet!! thanks hun! 🙂 You’re having Traynor too aren’t you? so your results will be just as good!! Exciting! Yeah we’ll probably be similar sizes afterwards as you’re bigger than me to start 🙂 300’s will look great xx

Menu

Hi Ally, thats fine, i’ve accepted you 🙂 Good luck for Tuesday! xx

Daisy
    0p
    Menu

Yeah I’m having the god so pleased I’ve went with him as all I’ve heard is good feedback and amazing pics of his work!! 😀 xx

Nat
    0p
    Menu

Hi Philippa, could I add you please ? Thinking of having a consultation with Mr T, just had one with Dr Schiavone but am researching other surgeons too 🙂 x

Menu

Haha Daisy, he really is a God! You deffo picked a good one, your results will be fab 🙂
    Hi Nat, that’s absolutely fine, I would recommend Mr T a million times over, but i think all of the surgeons are amazing! x

Stacey
    0p
    Menu

phillippa they look amazing! they look so perfect 🙂 xx

Menu

Thank you Stacey! 🙂 how’re your boobies doing? I was gutted for you reading about the potential haematoma, I will keep everything crossed for you! X

Stacey
    0p
    Menu

Thanks lady 🙂 Iwas gutted at first but I just want to get it over with. It means that my boobies eill on totally different healing times i just hope they turn out the same!! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.