2 weeks post op picture up! 345 natrelle unders Started by: Stacey

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Just added an updated picture, im now 2 weeks post op, 34a with 345 natrelle unders currently wearing a 34D.

One is slightly higher still and needs to drop, but I did also have to be re-operated on as I had a haematoma, so one booby is back to square one in the healing process!.

Thanks for all of your support girlies, you know who you are 🙂 xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

do u mind if i add u x

Stacey
    0p
    Menu

yeah thats fine x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

thank u.. xx

Kate 26
    26p
    Menu

Oh bless u Hun how u doing?that must have been horrible have to be operated on again 🙁 do u mind if I add u? Happy healing chic xx

Stacey
    0p
    Menu

yeah thats fine Kate, I was upset about it at first but now Im just looking forward to being back to normal and hoping nothing else happens! 🙂 xx

Kate 26
    26p
    Menu

Thanks chic xx

Kim 1
    1p
    Menu

Hey Stacey had did you find the re op was it as bad as the first I need revision on one of my boobs as they are still very uneven doesn’t look to bad nacked but in a bra and clothes you can see the difference I am coming in 8 weeks post op have also noticed a little cut on my left incision even tho it had healed at 5days post op and the boob is feeling pretty sore to touch. Is it ok to add you x

emma22
    0p
    Menu

Hiya am i ok to add u? Im avin 375cc unders in 5 days. Xx

Menu

Can i add you x

Cherry91 -1
    -1p
    Menu

Hey Stacey, I’m a 32B and going to have 310cc on the 24th, could I add you please? Xx

Heidi G 1
    1p
    Menu

do you mind if i add you stacey? im booked for may and am 32a atm, iv been offered 380cc but i have no idea how big this is going to be. xx

Menu

Do u mind if I add u too hun? Im 34a and im having either 300 or 340ccs unders. Xxx

Menu

They are looking so good Stacey!! 🙂 How are you feeling after your re-op? Fingers crossed you’re on the mend now! 🙂 xx

Stacey
    0p
    Menu

Hey @kim Im not going to lie, the re-op was 10x more painful than the first. What surgeon did you have to begin with? I had mounir, my boobs arent looking very even atm either so I hope they sort themselves out! Yeah Il add you now and the rest of you girlies.
    @Phillippa123 thanks lady, hopefully they continue to get better! My lefty is completely fine, healed, and starting to get the feeling back, just have to wait for righty to catch up now 🙂 im feeling fine, had lots of rest and my parents are still fusing over me which cant be a bad thing! Seen yours and theyre looking amazing, starting to wish I went a little bigger now too! Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi Stacey yours boobs look fab! I wish I could of had unders love the more perky up there look, mine look too natural lol never happy are we xx

Stacey
    0p
    Menu

hey @kim I dont think there was a time I had to wait, as soon as they spotted it they already had me booked in for the op, and I was 2 weeks post op at the time of operating, so I was abit sad because my scar was just about forming and they had to reopen them. The pain isnt great but, for peace of mind and long term happiness you just have to overlook it. it will be so worth it just for peace of mind and confidence. you will be fine, and just keep ontop of your meds to forget the pain, thats what ive done. My concern was more… if im having problems now, is that a sign that im always going to have problems. I hope not!! but I guess only time will tell. xx @Paula thanks lady 🙂 youre right, never happy, Im starting to wish I went bigger now too which is so unlike me lol xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.