2 weeks post op sharp pain Started by: Emma

• Author
    4p
    Menu

Hey, I’m almost 2 weeks post op, everything went fine and I pretty much back to normal now however yesterday I started having really bad sharp pains near one of my stitches. At first I thought it was the stitches opening up but it’s actually just to the side of it. It happens whenever I move and feeling almost like I’m being stung! Anyone else experienced this?

Adele 29
    29p
    Menu

Totally normal Hun. It’s your nerves reawakening. It happens for the first few weeks and is nothing to worry about.

nina 5
    5p
    Menu

Can I ask has one of yours dropped more than the other?? I am also nearly 2 weeks post op and noticed today one is sitting visably lower and feels funny like I can move it if that makes sense? I have no pain or swelling just felt funny ? I too have the stabbing pains I think it’s just nerves repairing xx

Emma 4
    4p
    Menu

Spoke to the nurse today and she said the pains were normal. I haven’t noticed them to have dropped differently Nina but I have read on loads of the forum topics that that ca happen and it will just sort itself out and even out eventually. But it does sound a bit strange that you can move that one so much I can’t move either at all they’re like rocks! X

nina 5
    5p
    Menu

It’s not major I have attached a picture I think I am just being paranoid lol x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Emma 4
    4p
    Menu

Yeah you can barely tell, ones just dropped a bit quicker I’m sure the other will catch up soon! They look great btw! What size did you go for? X

nina 5
    5p
    Menu

I had 250cc and thanks I am just so paranoid something is going to go wrong as I’m not the luckiest person lol x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.