2 WEEKS POST OP , SICK OF SPORTS BRA :( Started by: sandra jones

• Author

I am now 2 weeks post op and absolutely love my boobs, I was c cup with 600cc overs which makes me around an ff – g, at 140 lb and 5 ft 3 they look fab, scars are really healing well now, I am sick of wearing a sports bra, just wanna show off my new big boobs lol, nurse recommends 6 weeks, anyone not done the whole 6 weeks ??

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Faye 4
    4p
    Menu

hi, as your implants are quite large, really think you should keep wearing the sports bra for the full 6 weeks and also support them at all times (ie wear sports bra at night) to decrease sagging.
    you don’t want them to drop too early either as that will cause more sagging.

x

Menu

Thank you yes I will just keep it on just in case xx

Trace 158
    158p
    Menu

Yeah I had 650cc and wore my sports bra 24/7 – at 5.5 weeks I went braless for an evening which seemed fine!

You definitely need to keep those bad boys propped up, they’re heavy and the strain will hurt your incisions xx

Menu

I will keep it on how has your healing been @trace xx

Trace 158
    158p
    Menu

Excellent, no pain at all just aches really – totally worth it! I’d do it again in a heartbeat!

How are you feeling? xx

Menu

Getting better everyday harder than what I thought it would be I am 15 days post op still got swelling and they feel a little hard in some places ,my insitions are healing well still bruising under my boobs can’t wait to feel 100% xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.