2 weeks post op to moz Started by: Stacey

• Author
    496p
    Menu

2 weeks post op to moz and had a cheeky measure measuring a 34h ???????????? so shocked don’t look or feel that size had 600cc from a 34c xxx

Hannah 63
    63p
    Menu

I’m just under 3 weeks post op and had a cheeky measure today haha. I’m a 28E from a AA! I only had 295 x

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

O god it’s soo mad ain’t it how we are measuring big sizes defo true when the day implants measure bigger than they look xxx

Hannah 63
    63p
    Menu

Yes definitely. I don’t look anywhere near an E! It’s mad. But I’m not complaining haha x

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

Haha me either lol xx

Lisa 24
    24p
    Menu

Where do you guys get measured? I’ve only got m&s local to me & ive heard they measure the old way by adding 4?! Xx

Laura 47
    47p
    Menu

how are things settling Stacey? Are you still swollen? Any pain? I can’t wait until the weekend when I can lie down at night – although to be fair I wake up flat every morning!! I’m still in my Macom 24/7 so I’m sure they’re staying in the right place! It’s amazing how mine are already beginning to soften! It’s so exciting!! X

Hannah 63
    63p
    Menu

I got measured at M&S and they said they don’t measure cup size anymore. And they got my back size completely out. So I went to Boux Avenue, I heard they’re the best place to get measured x

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

@hannah @lisa I measured my self as a rough guide will get measured properly once I’m 6 weeks post op @laura there settling good so far I I’ve no pain as such there just super sensitive at the min there still quite high up so need to drop and fluff more but we still early days yet so it’s to be expected I hate this sleeping up right but I’ve woken I few time flat on me bsck also so I can’t wait to get the all clear to sleep flat it really is all exciting to see the changes in them every day xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.