2 weeks post op today! Started by: Amie

• Author
    32p
    Menu
    +1

I have had new boobs for 2 weeks!!! It’s gone so fast and everyday is getting better and better. No pain just a bit of morning boob, basically can lift my arms up normally just struggle a bit putting on my leather jacket, I’m sleeping on my back with pillows to keep my head and top half propped up, been laying slightly on my side while watching tele for 10 mins here and there just to take the pressure off my back for a bit.

My left boob has started to drop and soften my right is still being stubborn and is still in the weird post op shape! Overall I’m so happy with them and the size is perfect not to big and not to small! In clothes I basically look the same because iv always worn super padded bras which I think is a bonus as I can still look classy and toned down but can show them off in dresses bikinis and overall have so much more confidence!

Ps iv started to get really dry flakey skin on my boobs anybody else has this??? So annoying when you can’t put anything on!

Attached a pic xxxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Amie 32
    32p
    Menu

My left boob is showing as the right boob in the pic btw because it was took on front camera for any confusion! Xxx

Trace 158
    158p
    Menu

My nurse told me I could use bio oil or cocoa butter 1 week po but only on the top and sides of boobs, but stay away from the incisions.

I have the peeling skin still at 3 weeks po! Annoying xx

Amie 32
    32p
    Menu

@tracyface that’s good I’m gonna do that then I was thinking I can’t go another 4 weeks It’s so itchy! oh noo hopefully it will go soon!! Xx

Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu

They look fab! I also have dry skin but seeing the surgeon again on Thursday so will just wait until then. Annoying isn’t it! Xx

Trace 158
    158p
    Menu
    +1

I forgot to say they look amazing already!! 🙂 xx

Tania 5
    5p
    Menu

they look amazing!! hopefully mine will look like this as i will also be getting 400cc xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.