2 Weeks post op today Started by: Mrs D (vicky)

• Author
    27p
    Menu
    +3

So today I’m 2 weeks post op and here they are☺️ no pain but I have to say still sensitive, hard and as you can see they haven’t dropped into the Brest socket yet! I drove for the first time today and it was quite hard…like I can’t swing my arms around the wheel like I used to ? the mornings are still stiff too but I’m slowly getting back to normal, I’m back at work now and doing usual stuff with the kids but I don’t know about you girls but I tried to be interment with my husband but I just couldn’t, it’s so uncomfortable ? so giving they miss for now! Shame ?

Cant wait to be fully 100% back to normal

Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

They look great hun! And I’m sure you and your hubby will get to enjoy them soon enough ?????

Mrs D (vicky) 27
    27p
    Menu
    +1

Thank you, they’re OK, not what I want yet, but hope they change ?

Lol thanks….I hope so ??

Alice 32
    32p
    Menu
    +2

They are lush !!! Im getting 375cc HP Unders tomorrow sooo excited hope they end up as good as thiss woows xx

Temi 29
    29p
    Menu
    +1

Goodluck Alice, and your boobs look great Vicky x

Aprille 4
    4p
    Menu

They look lush! I have Mr marcellino in March.what size were you before hand? Did you have overs or unders Hun xx

Mrs D (vicky) 27
    27p
    Menu
    +1

Thank you ☺️

I’m concerned about the bottom of the boobs where it looks like the could be a little ‘double bubble going on’ ? so going to try and see the nurse this week to get it checked over.

Before I was a 32b, I asked to be a D-DD ??

Xx

Jessica 55
    55p
    Menu

I hope you don’t mind me adding you I have same stats as you also with Max at the end of the month 🙂

Mrs D (vicky) 27
    27p
    Menu
    +1

Of course not ? are you excited?

Good luck tomorrow Alice, you’re having the same as me ??

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

Just added you Vicky. You had 375cc mod plus like me :)xx

Mrs D (vicky) 27
    27p
    Menu

Ellie does yours look like this? I’m panicking now, the more I look at this picture the more I think I have double bubble ? I’m making an apt tomorrow’s to see the nurse or surgeon, I’m gutted ? X

Brigitta 12
    12p
    Menu

I am having 375 cc overs on Sunday! I am extremely excited and getting nervous.
    Vicky, yours looking great, I wish to end up with similar result 🙂

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

Lol They look great Hun. Xx

Lucy
    0p
    Menu

Hi Vicky, they look fab & your story is v.similar to mine (also had 375, thought he’d done 350, I was undecided between the 2). Mine still haven’t dropped & hurt in the morning. I tired to drive today but had to get out, it’s still too hard. Going back 2mro for another check up, it’s also my 1st day back at work (shame I can’t sit there with ice pack on my chest!). I haven’t told anyone what I’ve been doing these last couple of weeks! Wish we could fastforward to 6 weeks, don’t you?! Xx

Cava 12
    12p
    Menu

They look fantastic @VICKY
    Glad you’re recovering well, I’ve had mine done today so it’s nice to read what I’ve got ahead of me!

Can I ask tho… How are you uploading pics?? Mine keep saying they’re too big to upload

Xx

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

I don’t know if it’s just me but I can’t see double bubble? Is it just the picture making you think it or does it look like you do in the flesh?
    Mine are the same shape but smaller with less Clevage lol xx

Mrs D (vicky) 27
    27p
    Menu

Thanks ladies, I wish you all an easy recovery and you get the results you wished for☺️
    Yeah I’m dreading driving again tomorrow, 2weeks isn’t enough I feel I need more!!

Ellie if you tilt your phone down and look at them then you’ll see another lump under the breast where the incisions are, I think my implant has fallen down ? Will see what the nurse says tomorrow xx

Mrs D (vicky) 27
    27p
    Menu

Seeing nurse on Thursdsy as I sent her this picture and she wants to see me ? may be the start of double bubble! ?

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.