2 weeks post op update Started by: Danielle

• Author
    117p
    Menu
    +1

Saw the nurse today and had my dressings off, she was really happy with my stitches and said there healing well there already settling into my crease. Some days I wish I’d gone bigger but compared to my old boobs there so much bigger and better! I’ve attached a few pics of before and after and my incisions xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

Try again…

Attachments:
    Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

And again…

Attachments:
    Kirsty 44
    44p
    Menu
    +1

Looking great Hun 😀 great size for your frame and look really good bet your pleased xxx

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

@kirsty thanks Hun 🙂 I’m so happy xx

Nicola 20
    20p
    Menu
    +1

Danielle ! They look amazing Hun xx

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

@nicola thank you 🙂 xx

Charlotte 5
    5p
    Menu

What size did you have? Xx

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

@charlotte I had 450 high profile overs xx

Charlotte 5
    5p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks Danielle they look great x

Gerda 91
    91p
    Menu

They’re amazing. Your before boobs look pretty decent too haha love the shape of them xxx

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

@gerda aw thanks Hun they honestly weren’t that nice haha how you doing? Had my first shower last night was amazing lol cleaned my incisions up abit and they look even better today! Xx

Attachments:
    Gerda 91
    91p
    Menu

Haha you probably don’t think it but after kids I think they looked very good but obviously they’re amazing now. Oh hh how exciting lol who knew a shower could mean so much haha I’m going to attempt a bottom half shower today and flannel wash the top (wish me luck) I’m doing okay I think my left side of boob is hurting more and possibly more swollen but hard to tell with the strapping. I’m so desperate to see them though.
    Your incisions are looking great, happy for you! Won’t be long until they’re little white ones. Xxx

Joanna 38
    38p
    Menu
    +1

Looking Fab!! Xx

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

Haha thanks 🙂 aw the dreaded half shower haha have you attempted to wash your hair yet? That’s the best part 😉 my left boob was a lot worse it’s still got bruising now around it! Slowly fading though you always get one worse then the other, I was shocked how black it was when my strapping off! Won’t be long now till yours is off xxx

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Danielle you look amazing, they look so natural and deffo suit you. the scars are tiny and really well healed, you wont see them at all because they are right in the crease. Really good job. Are they starting to feel more normal now, do they feel like part of your body, mine feel so strange because they are big and i’m not used to big boobs, i feel like I have a big shelf at the front of me 🙂

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

Thanks @becki 🙂 I’m so glad there looking more natural rather then fake as that’s the look I told him I wanted. Yes they still don’t feel like mine totally, I keep trying to cross my arms and it feels strange haha I can’t wait for the 6 week mark and to get measured and buy nice bras. How’s your recovery been? Xx

Gerda 91
    91p
    Menu
    +1

I had my half shower now it was okay lol done top half with sink and a flannel lol and yeah I washed my hair and even done basic make up wooo feel much better today. Currently preparing a lasagne. Now I’ve stopped moving about so much the pain is slightly worse again but not too bad 🙂 xxx

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

Aw you sound like your doing really well! Better then I was at that stage haha just take it easy though don’t do to much. How you finding sleeping? Xx

Gerda 91
    91p
    Menu
    +1

I’m in a bit more pain now, i think I tired myself out a bit lol sleeping is pretty good I keep ending up a bit too flat and just my head at an angle lol but prop myself up and go back to sleep okay which I’m really happy about. My left boob is still hurting more but that was my smaller boob and bigger implant so understandable as I was stretched more. I’m chilling out now and watching a film in a min to relax a bit 🙂
    How are you feeling now? Still getting pain or mostly back to normal? Xxx

Nikitta 57
    57p
    Menu
    +1

Danielle your boobs look perfect! Happy for you 🙂 xxx

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu
    +1

haha Danielle, that is exactly the strangest feeling I have , no way I can fold my arms, boobs just feel so big and in the way!! I wonder how long it takes before they feel so normal I don’t even notice they are there, if that ever happens. Maybe girls with big boobs don’t fold their arms because its just not comfortable to do it.
    I am feeling good, as in the pain is really not bad, i’ve not really taken any painkillers, just paracetamol this morning and my antibiotics.
    i have quite a lot of bruising under my boob and at the bottom of my sternum. some fluid I think, did you have this??

Nadia 22
    22p
    Menu
    +1

Danielle, they look fantastic!
    Your scars look so small and neat.
    Hope the rest of your recovery goes well. X

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

@nadia and @nikitta thank you both 🙂 xx
    @gerda aw yeh I bet you’ve done to much, honestly you’ve really got to take it easy especially the first few days glad your sleeping well I still sleep crap! Can’t wait to be able to lie on my side! I’m fine now thanks still get a bit of morning boob lol and my stitches are itchy and I can feel them all tight in the shower but other then that I’m fine 🙂 when do you get your strapping off? Weds? Xx

@becki
    Haha yes maybe they don’t! It’s brill your doing so well I think I was still on painkillers until day 5! Yes that’s totally normal I was literally black and blue my first week, all down my cleavage was really badly bruised and my left side especially went all down my ribcage and under my boob it’s still slightly bruised now underneath my boob. Are you taking arnica? I bought it but didn’t take it as when I tried a few days before my op it made me feel awful! Xx

Rachael_O_ 24
    24p
    Menu
    +1

they look fantastic hope my 450s turn out like yours. im 2 days post op havent really looked at my boobies yet the pains too bad! i hope they grow with time. how long have you had to wait until you have had a shower? i feel minging already x

Gerda 91
    91p
    Menu
    +1

@danielle101 yeah I’m going to take it much easier today, think I got excited I was feeling slightly better lol I have a back ache from all the annoying sitting around and sleeping at an angle I’m desperate to have the freedom to turn on my side haha. Itching is annoying but that means you’re healing as you should so another small price to pay hey. I cannot wait to get to your boob stage lol my 1 week check up is on Tuesday evening so you was close lol xxx

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

@rachael_o_ aw you sound like me at 2dpo! I opened my bra for a look and then couldn’t fasten it cos I was that swollen so my partner had to do it and I nearly passed out from the pain! I don’t recommend it lol wait until your not feeling as sore. Try take pics every time you see them cos they change so quick! I could shower at 2 weeks, it was so good lol but felt really weird on my new boobs! Add me if you want I’ve quite a few progress pics on my profile 🙂 xx

@gerda aw yeh try have a day of relaxing today, I did same as you and went out to see my sis in law at 2dpo thinking I was up to it…I wasn’t! Lol I still get back ache now! I’m allowed to sleep on my back but I find it comfier propped up a bit, my arms go numb if I’m flat lol tuesdays not far off now, can’t wait to see your none strapping pics!! It’s mad how fast it all goes by, I’m on countdown to 6 weeks now lol xxx

Gerda 91
    91p
    Menu

I think I took my painkillers an hour too soon yesterday so was probably due to painkillers I felt so good HAHA lesson learnt lol
    I know I can’t wait to see them but at the same time they look gross at that stage so I’m not expecting much or to even like them yet. Strapping is so itchy I just want to pull it off myself. I bet the 6 week check up will come around quickly for you 🙂 I love seeing your progress pics as we’re so similar in our stats I’m hoping mine end up like yours. They’re perfect LITERALLY!!!! xxx

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

Haha that’s one way to get through the pain! Oh honestly the relief you’ll feel when you get it off is so good! You’ll definitely have to
    Update with a pic 🙂 thanks Hun it’s so good to finally have boobs and a bit of confidence! Xxx

Gerda 91
    91p
    Menu

Yes I will update with before and after pic eek!
    Do they feel like your boobs yet or still very strange? Lol
    You look stunning from your pic with or without boobs but I know exactly what you mean about confidence! I can’t wait to go shopping haha xxx

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu
    +2

Yeh there starting to feel a bit more like mine now, when I take my bra off it feels really tight under my stitches, washed my hair in shower last night and it felt so strange like really tight kept having images of my stitches ripping open and my implant dropping out haha oh I know I can’t wait to buy nice clothes and strapless tops and dresses! We’ve done it at the right time with summer coming up 😀 xxx

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks Danielle for sharing your experience, really helps because u are a few weeks ahead. So glad you are doing well and feeling happy xxx your boobs look amazing hun xx Thanks for answering about the bruising, very reassuring because its a bit scary seeing so much bruising and swelling, I’m glad to know I’m not tjhe only one going through that.
    thanks again xx

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

@becki aw your welcome Hun, It’s so good having this forum, saved me a lot of panic! The bruising and swelling was awful for me for the first 3 days especially I emailed my nurse I was that concerned but apparently it was totally normal. My left boob is still quite green all underneath it from bruising and now I’ve got awful dry skin from the dressings and my incisions are so so itchy!! Guessing it’s a good sign that there healing but I just want to scratch them
    Off! Lol how have you been managing around the house? You have children don’t you? I’m still struggling now lifting my 2 year old so only do it when I absolutely need to xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.