2 WPO – slight difference Started by: Hollie A

• Author
    44p
    Menu
    +1

Hey

So I’m 2WPO today and wanted to see if there was any difference because I actually didn’t think there would be but there is.

If I’m honest I wish they were bigger, its true when they say do not compare. I’ve tried not to look at other peoples photos at the moment because I don’t want to keep putting myself down. I’m being patient and I do love the shape and I feel less like a child.

I can still fit into like every top… but saves me money I guess. I’m so early still and they’re doing my nut like one minute they’re in a comfortable position the next they’ve risen and gotten so hard or feel like they’re too much to the left. They’re like hormonal, can’t even make their mind up what they are doing.

I had 325 & 350 HP Unders.

One small thing I’ve realised that is quite handy is when you have bath to buy them little hand exfoliating gloves. So much easier than a flannel!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

Wow, looks like u r healing really well, the strapping must have been really tight after your op. They will look perfectly in proportion when they finish dropping and fluffing, still a while to go, but can deffo see the swelling is going and they r looking a bit softer already. U have a beautiful little figure, u have picked the right size and I bet you will be really happy in a couple of months when they have settled. Xx

Natalie G 12
    12p
    Menu

Im having same size next tuesday and im nervous about pain and recovery did u have unders? Are you still unable to drive / work etc x
    BTW I think they look great ive been looking at people with much bigger breasts and feeling a bit resentful im going to look no different when done.

Hollie A 44
    44p
    Menu

Becki – thank you! Yeah the swelling is definitely going down! How was your healing?

Natalie – I barely had anything before and I notice a change but they’re not massive so don’t expect them to go big!
    My recovery was fine, the first few days were hard, not being able to do anything really, getting use to sleeping and the incisions like burned but I went back to work after 6 days, I was out getting drink the day after my antibiotics finished.
    I don’t drive but I probably would have been able to like after 9 days definitely.
    I did try to go to the nail shop at day 4 and it was hard to walk because the incisions but after that I was fine.
    Good luck, you’ll be fine just have someone there with you the first few days xxx

Alice 14
    14p
    Menu

Hollie, these look lovely! They suit your figure.
    I’m having 325 and 350 HP unders in August, can’t wait! I’ve got Dr a Traynor.
    Wish you a speedy recovery!!! Xxx

Nicki 23
    23p
    Menu

They look fab Hun. Hope your healing well. They definitely are changing. I’m tiny and having 390cc in July. Xx

Hollie A 44
    44p
    Menu

thanks bab! Bet you’re getting excited and impatient. You’ll be fine, good luck!
    xx

Natalie G 12
    12p
    Menu

Thanks Hollie excited now x

Julie 40
    40p
    Menu

you look great. I’m hoping for similar result, Im going with Dr traynor x

Hollie A 44
    44p
    Menu

Some before & afters for anyone with similar stats before
    X

Hollie A 44
    44p
    Menu

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.