2 years PO 410 & 460 unders measuring 30FF Started by: Zoe W xx

• Author
    2p
    Menu

Hi guys,

I haven’t been on here for ages but thought I would be cheeky and ask for a little help!

I had my BA nearly 2 years ago and I love them so much! I had 410 & 460 unders as was very flat chested and as I’m quite tall I can get away with the bigger sized implants. They really are a perfect size as they don’t look too big at all, the only problem I have which is really peeing me off is I measure 30ff which is really hard for buying nice bras! It makes me feel like they are TOO big even though they don’t look that big at all!
    I have been measured at m&s and boux avenue both say the same, if I try a 32f it rubs under my arm.
    I was wanting to have a look in Victoria Secret the other day but they only go to DDD so guessed there was no point bothering.

This probably seems a really silly post but if anyone has found themselves in a similar situation any advice would be really helpful.

Thanks, Zxx

Trace 158
    158p
    Menu

Hi Zoe, thanks for coming back on! Would you mind if I add you? I’m having partials 650 hp so be nice to see what unders look like after 2 years!! xx

Zoe W xx 2
    2p
    Menu

No not at all! Bet you are so excited xx

hannah
    0p
    Menu

hi zoe hope you dont mind the add im comping up to around 5 months po and been having a bit of pain theres not many girls on here po so was wondering did u experience anything similar? its like a burning sensation in my nipple. comes and goes but that breast is lower than my right did you ever experience anything like this? ive added you hope you dont mind? x

Zoe W xx 2
    2p
    Menu

Hiya, course I don’t mind :)!
    I think I was lucky I hardly had any pain just one is still a little numb but I guess that’s the risk you take! Have you contacted mya at all? Sorry I can’t help you 🙁 xx

Menu

Hi, hope you don’t mind the add. I have 450cc partials from a 32A and would love to see how a similar size is looking after 2 years!xx

kelly3322 21
    21p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add. I had 450 hp unders 6 weeks ago. Would love to see that far down the line. Xxx

Zoe W xx 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Hi girls no no problem! Don’t have any pics on my phone will try find more for you but here is one in a dress about 18months post op. Hope yours are all good 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.