20 days PO pictures added! Started by: Kate

• Author
    18p
    Menu

Feel free to have a look 🙂 20 days PO – 350/250 CC M+ Surgeon Mr Traynor. Still waiting for left to drop!!

Stacey02 8
    8p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add, have mine next month xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I have added you, I hope thats ok x

Kate 18
    18p
    Menu

No problem girls 🙂 I’ll accept you now xx

Natalie
    0p
    Menu

Hey, hope you don’t mind the add. I’m booked in with Mr Traynor for next week, and it would be great to see some of his work x

Kate 18
    18p
    Menu

No problem Natalie – i’ll accept you know 🙂 good luck with your op, you’ll be fine! xx

KP 8
    8p
    Menu

Added!! Hope you don’t mind!! 36 days and counting till my op 🙂

Kate 18
    18p
    Menu

No problem! Aw good luck, hopefully 36 days goes quickly! xx

Claire
    0p
    Menu

Hi Kate, hope your healing well and enjoying your new Boobies! i hope you don’t mind the add x

Sian 21
    21p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mine the add! My ops in london in a few weeks 🙂 x

louise 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi hope u don’t mind the add I have Dr traynor wouldn’t mind seeing his work I’m having 350cc HP x

Jade 12
    12p
    Menu

Hey kate they look great! I got 325 & 350 mod plus overs yesterday so I am excited to see them progress like yours. Can I ask were yours a bit triangular at first and seemed quite tight/stiff? Lol xx

Kate 18
    18p
    Menu

Ah thanks 🙂 yeah mine were awful at first!!! They were completely triangular shaped and my left was really hard.. it still is a bit harder than my right but it’s a bigger implant so it’s to be expected 🙂
    Honestly don’t worry, they change so so so much, if I don’t look at mine properly for 3-4 days they look completely different!
    Hope you’re healing well, they’ll be beautiful in no time – just got to be patient 🙂 xx

K
    0p
    Menu

Hi Kate can I add you. would like to see Mr Traynors work as want to have consultation with him in near future. Thanks 🙂 x

Becky 2
    2p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add! 🙂 I’m PO day 5, waiting to see mine ahh xxx

Nat 3
    3p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add I’m having my op in two weeks x

lindsey 123
    123p
    Menu
    +1

ive added you as im also with mr traynor hope u don’t mind xx

Marie 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi girls I’m booked to see Mr traynor tomorrow ,other surgeons said I could get 650 the biggest but not gonna go that big thinking 500 most ,I’m 5.9 size 12/14 any one have any simular can you add me please have loads of questions ,can’t find any one similar size to me on here xxx

mbowne 33
    33p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add I’m 5 days post op and can’t wait to see them! ? xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the ad 13 days and counting cannot wait but getting more and more nervous as it gets closer! X

Janine 15
    15p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind me adding you, I have mine done next month x

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Hi Kate I came across your post and see that you have 350 250cc
    Your the first person I found with the same as me 100cc difference Is quite a lot!! I am 1 week post op today and I’d love to hear how your doing and check out your pics if you still use this site xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.