20 days post op pics up Started by: Becky

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Got couple more pics up of new boobies now 20days post op and healing well just wanna get a nice bra on!

Menu

They look so good! Really natural bet your so pleased x

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

Thank you! yer i was suprised how natural they look i love them xx

Holly
    0p
    Menu

Hi hope you don’t mind the add!! In having second surgeon consultation on Wednesday as just had a few more questions and unsure on size still! What did you have as I’m after a more natural look xx

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

No problem holly! I had 745cc right 695 partial soft touch implants, was worried they were gonna be huge but so happy if it wasnt for the scars i dont think people would even think id had them done! im 6ft and size 14 so i guess they just suit my frame well. very happy! xx

Holly
    0p
    Menu

Ah I’m not surprised they look wiked and makes me think about maybe going abit bigger! I’m a size 12 on bottom and 5ft 7 so want them to balance me out abit as small on top! What projection did you have? X

Sof 1
    1p
    Menu

Pics look really good Hun!! You must be so pleased! x

jesska
    0p
    Menu

look great babe … x x

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

Holly im not sure on projection think it was just moderate ill check at my 6 weeks coz im interested to find out!
    Thanks sophie and jessica xxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Hi hole you don’t mind the add. We have a similar frame but I just had 365 overs yesterday. What size has that made you? X

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

no problem, im not sure yet got my 6 week check up 17th oct and hopefully he will say i can start wearing bras! was estimated a EE xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.