20 friend request that i wont be accepting! Started by: Nicole

• Author
    -18p
    Menu

look as a lot of us girls have said before, i am happy to help out and give advice/show pictures etc but these are private and personal images that i wont just show anyone. a message or comment before a friend request is not a lot to ask. its just polite if anything! especially new members with no picture as there are a lot of weirdos around.

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

I have too many aswell all with no pic and don’t send a message. I understand girls wanna look at before and afters because I remember how hard it was trying to find pics of mastopexy procedure but they do need to understand there has been fake profiles on here lately and us girls have very personal pics xx

Nicole -18
    -18p
    Menu

i know its just frustrating! i remember wanting all the help and info possible but i always sent a message or comment to be polite as you’re right they are personal pics. i guess some people just wont think untill they put theres up :s never mind lol xx

Menu

I have nearly 50 requests off girls that haven’t bothered asking in any way, and loads have ‘no message no add’ as their status!
    I will help everyone on here, but I have awful results and don’t just want nosey girls (or whoever) wanting a look. I don’t even show my fella them!
    But it always goes unheard and people just don’t care xx

Nicole -18
    -18p
    Menu

joannabella you helped me loads before my op and i see you giving out good advice all the time. i know it wont make you feel any better but your boobies look great! lovely and natural. im so sorry you arent happy with the result again 🙁 x

Menu

It winds me up, I also get requests from people who’s profile says won’t accept if no msg, and I just think.my god if expect that then at least treat others in the way you expect it to you. It don’t take 2 mins to be polite. I also don’t like just having msgs sayin I’ve added you to see your piks cause I don’t just want to be nosied at with all the mingin piks on there, while lots want genuine help, some just want to nosy for no reason and seen as though there so personal, I’ve changed to people who are having same implant or same surgeon or siimilar implant, or think they have some of problems I’ve had, because I know they can get Help from my piks a lot of people that are adding me are not going to get any help at all from them. And with all the Weirdos about I’m not comfortable with it. So I’ve deleted around 100 ppl off my friends list that I don’t even no who they or or see them comment etc. Ooo im picky lol xxx

Menu

Thanks Nicole, but there’s nothing natural about nipples hanging off your implant (clearly seen in my pics)
    I’m actually getting frustrated with girls saying that they are natural, etc… As they are horrible. It is and will continue to effect me xx

Nicole -18
    -18p
    Menu

couldnt agree more beckie, ive had people who are having lipo/ nose jobs add me and i just wonder why :S joannabella just had a look at your most recent pics and if im honest yes i can see what you mean 🙁 they are not at all as bad as you feel but they are your boobs so you will of course feel different. i feel awful for you as it doesnt seem like they are listening to you at all on this? i hope you are keeping on at them as you have been through enough now! xx

Menu

Thanks hun, I didn’t mean to be as abrupt, it’s just annoying as its my body. I’d be the same if the shoe was on the other foot, and saying they looked good, I just can’t find anything nice to say about them myself xx

Menu

I know nicole, also adds from members tht have been on over 2yrs+ sayin they need all the help they can get, bit not many posts or activity, and not even no mention of any.consults lol. I think your right Joannabella they do hang off and I wouldn’t be happy either, sometimes when people use to say bout my boobs there not too bad I use to think you what? Then you feel fustrated, theyl will get sorted so keep your chin up hun xxxx

minisha -1
    -1p
    Menu

Think we are all getting loads of requests with no pic or msg. I prefer a msg but if someone had been part of a convo then will accept them but you just cant be too careful on these forums. Some of the pics i have are horrid and more for people wanting an idea of how implants look after breastfeeding and wide set boobs etc so rather not have ppl look just for the sake of it :/
    Joanna, my right breast the nipple/natural tissue seems to hang off implant when i bend forward but nurse didnt seem bothered ar 6week check. Do you know what causes this like cc etc? Hope you can get urs sorted as you do seem genuinely effected by re-op xx

Nicole -18
    -18p
    Menu

Dont be silly i totally understand, i know how i felt about mine pre op when everyone was telling me i was stupid and silly. now when i look at my pre op pic i feel sick! worst comes to worst you will have to save up and get them done again, third time lucky! not that you should have to but you will appreciate them all the more xx

Menu

Minisha, mine did n still do tht now its discusting like cows udders my left does it loads, its the breast tissue n skin, rather than been stretched out over the implant it remains just sat on top of the boob n when you squeeze it or lean over theres no implant filling it so it just spills forward into a lovely pointy udder lol xxx

suzyc
    0p
    Menu

I think one of the main problems with random friend requests is your profile pics.
    I get hardly any as my profile pic is last years christmas cake 🙂 It’s sad I know but your profile pics are stunning and then it’s going to attract them!

Put a profile pic of an 80 year old and see how many you get then 😉 xx

Menu

Thanks hun, mine looks worse when I bend over, but it’s visible when I’m upright, it’s like a boob on a boob. I had it after my first op, but it didn’t become noticeable until after six months.
    I have an appointment in a week, but I’m not going unless there’s a surgeon there, I’m not fused who at this stage, I need to know I’m getting fixed, then I’m going to see what each surgeon says afterwards and go with the best results for me, and one that will stay too! Xx

Menu

My profile pik used to be abit of my hair lol cause i cudnt crop it on my phone, I still used to get loads, but I may try your theory lol xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.