200-300cc overs Started by: Isabella

• Author
    10p
    Menu
    +1

Hi girls,

I’m considering 200cc-300cc overs and was wondering if anyone has photos? Struggling to find anything online and really want to have a good idea of what I’ll look like post-op!!

xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Hiya Isabella, I had 250cc which is a bit smaller than a lot of the girls on here but they made a huge difference. Before was a 34a/b (depended on brand). I haven’t been measured hey as I’m only 3 weeks post op but I’m hoping to be a full C.

Isabella 10
    10p
    Menu

@helenagm hi Helena, aw they look absolutely amazing! Are they overs? Which surgeon did you have hun? Xxx

Vicki 4
    4p
    Menu

I had 300cc overs on Monday, pics on my profile if you want to take a look ? Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@izzy1 thanks ? They’re 250cc overs. My surgeon was Grainne Bourke based at Spire Hospital in Leeds. It’s the best thing I’ve ever done. And yknow what, I’ve had no pain!! So lucky

Isabella 10
    10p
    Menu

@helenagm ah! So happy for you. I’ve heard overs are a lot less painful so that’s good 🙂 Did you have a lot of breast tissue beforehand? Yours look so natural so just wondering if that’s because you had some skin to cover the implant! xxx

Isabella 10
    10p
    Menu

@vickiwalton thank you – I have sent you a friend request 🙂 x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@izzy1 I had a healthy handful haha 🙂 mine were a good shape before (if I do say so myself) with a nice slope and nice gap between them. I got exactly what I wanted. They just look like my natural boobs but bigger! I was the same as you before though, there’s not a lot on here that’s 300cc or less x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.