22 Months Post Op Breast Enlargement Started by: stacey13

• Author

Hey ladies, So I haven’t been on here for around a year and a half now but thought I would log on to share my experience to help anyone out who is in the process or thinking about having the procedure done (Breast Enlargement)
    I had my op done in the Rochdale clinic In November 2011 by Dr Trayner (Who is amazing!) I had 460 overs and went from a large B cup to an E.I have just posted a recent pic so feel free to have a browse to see what they looked like before, during and after as I know I had so many questions before I had my op! Feel free to ask any questions, more than happy to help 🙂

Cheryl
    0p
    Menu

Hiya Hun, it’s lovely to see girls come back on here to share their experience with us newbies 🙂 I had my ba almost 10 weeks ago. Could I add you please Hun xx

Jenny
    0p
    Menu

Hey Hun can I add you to please? xx

linzi
    0p
    Menu

Can I add too ?

ella04
    0p
    Menu

Hi hun can I add u please? X

Cayla
    0p
    Menu

Hi Hun do you mind if I add you I will be having Traynor with 450 overs I’m a 34b n have asked for a DD to an E cup xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

can i add u hun xx

Menu

Me too please! Z

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

Me too please!! At consultation stage!! X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

and me please xx

xELLx
    0p
    Menu

I’ve added you, hope that’s ok. I’m 18 days PO 🙂 xx

Menu

I will accept all now! Good luck to everyone who is getting ready to go through the op.. for me it was an amazing experience and I have always said I would go through it all again anyday!!!

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

Can I add u Hun ?

meesh 1
    1p
    Menu

Can I add u hun pls? I’m 6 day’s po. X

Natalie
    0p
    Menu

Can I add you too please? I am about to make the big decision!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.