23 days PO Started by: Ruth

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hi girls. Thought it was time for an update, I’ve had a few ups and downs since my last post.
    Well my boobs are looking better and better each week but unfortunately I’ve got a small infection at the end of one of my incisions. My surgeon thinks it’s been caused by a rejected stitch so these things can happen and it’s no ones fault. It’s only a wound infection and not infected the pocket. It’s only tiny and the rest of my incisions are healing lovely. Just really glad it’s nothing worse, I was worrying like mad at first, I’d noticed a tiny bit of blood on my Macom when I got out the shower so I arranged to go and see the nurse a couple of days later – by then the wound had started to scab over so there was nothing to swab and all seemed ok, she covered it with a waterproof dressing so the scab didn’t rub on my bra and I was told I could still shower and was given a few spare plasters. But then over the next 5 days I kept seeing tiny spots of blood and puss coloured liquid show up through the plaster. I ignored it to begin with as the nurse said a little bit of bleeding is normal – but I started to feel like I was coming down with a cold so last Friday I went straight to my own GP, he looked at my incision and by then the infection was visible as the scar had turned from dark red to a yellowish colour and it was weeping slightly. Ive been prescribed antibiotics and I saw my surgeon the following day who confirmed the infection. I’ve got a goodie bag of dressings, sterile wash and iodine patches from MYA to keep it clean and covered and hopefully with the course of antibiotics it’ll clear up soon. I’ve got a check up with the nurse on Monday so fingers crossed! I can’t shower again for a week until it’s better.
    Apart from that I’m pleased with my boobs and the aftercare I’ve received from MYA has been great. I’ve uploaded some pictures of my girls and I’ll upload one of my incisions before and during the infection too so you can see the difference.
    Please msg me before you add x

Calan
    0p
    Menu

Aw hope you get sorted soon Ruth! Atleast it sounds like you’ll soon be on the up and your happy with your new boobs! Hope you dot mind me adding you. I’m having my BA in March x

Menu

Please can I ask why you was offered tear drops ? Thank you x

tarwie 9
    9p
    Menu

Can i add you too please? i really hope you are feeling better. My op is booked for Jan and its good to know the aftercare is there incase you need it xxxx

Menu

Hi I hope you don’t mind the add, I’m hoping for a very natural look so I am expecting to have tear drops x x

sammie 6
    6p
    Menu

hi ruth can i add you im having teardrops this saturday xx

Rebecca 46
    46p
    Menu

Hey Ruth do you mind if I add you to see how yours have changed from the start ? Thanks xx

Ruth 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi I’ve accepted you both 🙂 they change so much over the weeks when they drop and fluff x

Holly 4
    4p
    Menu

Added you Ruth would love to see what your teardrop ones look like! Xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.