23 days post op and couldn't be happier! Started by: Lizzie

• Author
    11p
    Menu

I thought this day would never come! I finally feel a bit more normal and have loads more movement in my arms and only the odd little ache and pain. I’ve been out shopping today as I couldn’t fit in a lot of my clothes and after trying all my new clothes on I am finally IN LOVE with my new boobs!!! I even bought myself a bra (I know it’s early but I couldn’t help myself!!) and I feel so much more confident and love the way they look now even though they still have lots more changing to do. A bit of advice to pre op girls or early post op girls…. BE VERY PATIENT! I had a break down after about 10 days because I hated them but they look so different now and are the perfect size for me 😊 happy healing everyone! Xxx

Menu

I’m so glad I read this post… I must remind myself to be patient! It’s making me excited for my surgery on the 5th August now.
    You must be so made up!! Xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Wow, so glad your happy Hun.. So nice to read these sort of posts… You go girl!!! Big hug.. Xx

Jordan 1
    1p
    Menu

@lizziekateaspinall so glad you’re feeling better about them now! Mounir suggested 350’s for me too. Hope you don’t mind the add 🙂 x

Lizzie 11
    11p
    Menu

Thankyou so much girls. Good luck with your ops just remember that it takes time and patience. I hope you’re happier with yours now Jo!
    Jordan, trust everything he says! I will accept you now 😊 xxx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Yeah Hun a lot happier with size and look, just bit concerned about different heights of incisions.. They really not even.. Thanks for asking Hun.. Happy boobies!!! 😜

Brtr00
    0p
    Menu

So glad I read this I’m 11 days PO & I’m currently at the stage where I am thinking..”what have I done!!!”
    Hope you don’t mind the add? X

Lizzie 11
    11p
    Menu

You’ve still go so much time for them to change Jo. Leave it another few weeks and if you still have the same concerns by then get in tough with your surgeon! Xxx

Lizzie 11
    11p
    Menu

Hi Brtroo, I was honestly the same! I was on the phone to my partner crying so much saying “what have I done?!!” But I love them so much now, it’s mad how much they change. Nope don’t mind the add, will accept now xxx

Brtr00
    0p
    Menu

That’s good to hear. I wake up every morning & do a boob check to see if they have changed. I had overs so they are looking really high atm. Yours look so natural! X

Lizzie 11
    11p
    Menu

Haha I’m the same! I get excited to see if they’ve changed any more. I find it helps taking loads of pictures so you can look back at them and then you’ll realise how much they have changed. Aww thankyou! Still have lots more dropping and fluffing to do though xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.