23 weeks and one still refusing to drop! Started by: Nips

• Author
    2p
    Menu

So I went to see the nurse tonight after fretting so much about my boobs being different shapes and she said that one just hasn’t dropped and is still swollen.
    Just goes to show how long they do take to settle in, she told me to vigorously massage them and in a month and a half I should see a difference… I hope I do!
    Just put some photos on showing it and of my scars x

Aimee
    0p
    Menu

Wow that is a long time? What size did u have? X

Nips 2
    2p
    Menu

400 x

Aimee
    0p
    Menu

Hope it drops soon :)please can I add you had mine on Friday xx

Aimee
    0p
    Menu

Thank you yours look fab I couldn’t really notice the difference Hun 🙂 x

tracey 2
    2p
    Menu

jump up and down on a tramploine lol ! must be frustrating waiting for them to drop now but you know thet one day your look at them and there be even 🙂

Lottie 2
    2p
    Menu

I have yet 7 moths on a horrible shape and v high on my right 🙁

Menu

Hi ladies, I had the same thing, my right side didn’t drop… I think it was something to do with being right handed so straining more on that side although I don’t feel as though I did.. anyway! I had revision surgery 5weeks post op and I’m really happy with the aesthetics now- they look perfect, only problem is the healing on the right side is taking soooo long 🙁 I keep comparing it to my other side cos that one was relatively pain free 3-4weeks post op! But the right hand side is taking a lot longer :/ I think its traumatised! lol I’ll keep you all updated on how my healing goes as I don’t know if I’d recommend revision surgery at this stage in my healing process… hopefully the pain will get better though! I’ll let you all know- if you want to add me 🙂 xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.