24 hours post op, Mr Mounir, Preston Started by: Emma Louise

• Author
    +2

So I have finally done it and my new ‘girls’ are looking fabulous!!! however as I’m only 24 hours post op I am extremely tired, very spaced out (pain meds) and I’m very sore. Mr Mounir is a fantastic surgeon and the team at First Trust Hospital are absolutely spot on! I’d like to say a special thank you to Christine RGN and Jo HCA who both did a wonderful job looking after me and ensuring my every needs were met. I had Left 350cc (as this breast is naturally larger) and 375cc Right (both unders) hence the pain OUCH! but so worth it 🙂 if anyone has any questions please don’t hesitate to ask me and ill be happy to help!
    Overall score? 10/10!!!

Toni 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Hey love,

I had mine done yesterday too, also with Mr Mounir. I couldn’t get over how quickly the op went. I’m feeling great in myself just slightly restricted with car doors and getting up out of chairs. Just wondering how long I will feel like my sin is being stretched over two beach balls. X

Alex 119
    119p
    Menu

Hiya Emma, I’m getting 400 cc unders on Friday, hope you don’t mind the add. Happy healing xo

Victoria 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi Emma, thanks for the post, i have him on the 9th March and i am so nervous, feel sick already as i am terrible with pain/needles.

What were your stats etc for it – i am an A/empty B on one side and he has suggested 350 in one and 325 in the other partials – i don’t want to go bigger than a D/DD x

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

I’m so excited, with him Friday in Preston! <3 thanks for your story hear nptbing but nice things about that place. I love Mounir x

Menu

Thank you for all the lovely replies ladies 😀 just woke up from avery much needed sleep!

Toni- I agree the op felt like it took 10 mins then ZOOM! in the recovery room 🙂 he really is a miracle worker and I agree, I can barely move! even shuffling in bed hurts and feels like my arms are being ripped off by juggernauts! happy healing to you 🙂

Alex- no probs for the add ill accept now 🙂 wow your brave having 400cc unders! not gonna lie it does hurt so much but the pain meds are wonderful! please take it easy I cant stress that enough! and best of luck your in VERY good hands!

Victoria- Don’t be scared at all! hes a miracle worker, I was a 32 C but I had slight drooping due to rapid weight loss so needed a nipple lift also, however my boobs look amazing and my goal size is an E cup (but he cant guarantee you the size you want as I’m sure he’s said this to you? either way they are much bigger, firmer and suit my body so all in all I’m so pleased. If you take 1 bit of advice its don’t let the nerves get too much as its a breeze!

Jessica- ooh not long now! how do you feel? don’t worry at all he really is as good as they say! I didnt expect him to be SO good but the rumours are true 🙂 hope you get the results you want and as I said to Victoria, its nothing to worry about.

Happy healing to you all and thank you for the lovely messages 😀 xxxxx

Victoria 4
    4p
    Menu

thanks for that 🙂 i had my pre-op appointment tonight and came out with a list of things i am not allowed to do ha! no tan, no alcohol, no piercings, no beauty stuff at all…… crazy ha!

thank you again for the reassuring words and good luck to those coming up soon 🙂 xxx

Menu

Not a problem Victoria, you only have to remove piercings for your op and I didnt even bother with make up or anything as theres just no point! you wont feel up to doing much at all so make up shouldnt even cross your mind 🙂
    Any more questions in the mean-time, I’m happy to help xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.