250 cc Started by: Paula

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Anybody else had 250cc implants would love to hear stories/see pics of people with small implants a little further down the recovery line than me…day 5 post op!

Lauren 1
    1p
    Menu

I had 275cc last friday :)xx

Paula
    0p
    Menu

Oh I had 250 on Sunday
    How r u finding them??
    I’m worried I should’ve gone a little bigger

Lauren 1
    1p
    Menu

Oh i love them!! they are the perfect size for my frame and has made such a differnece! how are you getting on? I have pictures if you want to add and take alook xx

Paula
    0p
    Menu

I can’t make my mind up what I think
    I absolutely didn’t want to be big…but I think I made a mistake with sizes. I just requested you would love to look at photos. Thanks.x

Paula
    0p
    Menu

Ur pictures look great…. I need to take some so I can compare!!! Haha!!
    When you have a bra on do you look down and see any kind of cleavage ? I think that’s what I was expecting and I feel it’s missing …or is that meant to come later when they can be squashed together more when softer?? All the you tube videos I watched post op the girls all seemed to have high up roundness/cleavage which I don’t.
    I do only have a small frame and I didn’t want to be big…
    Maybe it’s just day 5 uncertainties !!
    I have way more bruising than u!

Lauren 1
    1p
    Menu

thanks hun, i have a small bit of cleavage but apparently it comes later.. my boobs are pretty hard still and arent moving haha so i wont get a cleavage just yet. You would have them high up and round if you had over the muscle..under the muscle makes them more natural xx

Paula
    0p
    Menu

U know what I don’t know what’s wrong with me! I didn’t want the fake look and my main criteria was natural looking so why I’m obsessing with this I have no idea!!!! I may be worrying unnecessarily and having unrealistic expectations ! Thanks you’ve made me feel a bit better !.

Lauren 1
    1p
    Menu

they will change each week hun, you may be surprised 🙂 you’re welcome! xx

Viki -1
    -1p
    Menu

Hi Paula, I had 300cc unders on Sunday, also wanted natural, I have got quite a few pics on, as I found there weren’t many ladies having smaller implants when I was researching so wanted to share as much as I possibly can. Apparently once they soften they peak again in size, so it’s up and down for the first 12 months.
    Like Lauren mine are hard and not moving lol so won’t be buying bras just yet 🙂 xx

Paula
    0p
    Menu

Thanks viki !
    I will have a look through ur pics x

Paula
    0p
    Menu

Hey Lauren, I added a couple of pics just now. I think yours look massively bigger considering it’s only 25cc! What do u think? Is it just me having a paranoia moment .?

Lauren 1
    1p
    Menu

what size were you before? and how tall/size clothes are you? xx

Paula
    0p
    Menu

I always wore a size 34 a but I’ve never been measured in my life! Didn’t have much at all. I’m 5’7″ and about 8 stone 11. Size 8-10

Lauren 1
    1p
    Menu

im only 5ft and 7 stone, it may just look bigger on me as my body is so short haha, also i may have loads of swelling still!! i think yours look great and you should be really happy xx

Paula
    0p
    Menu

Thanks… I think I need to sort my head out and stop stressing!!

KarinaC 10
    10p
    Menu

@vikifree Hey, hope you dont mind the add. My op is on the 21st December and I will be having 275 and 300cc. I would love a peak at your photos, if its ok? xx

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

I had a bit bigger than you.
    I had 325cc high profile unders in April went from a 32A to a 32DD/E. And I cudnt be happier with the results.

Viki -1
    -1p
    Menu

Absolutely no probs Karina, just accepted you.
    From what I can tell Paula, yours look pretty good to me, big too. There are some places that seem measure way bigger than everywhere else, Boux Avenue, Victoria Secrets and La Senza all measure bigger than everywhere else, so you could find that M&S measure you a 34C and they might measure you a D/DD.
    I really wouldn’t worry though, they look great to me, and your in proportion which is important I think xx

KarinaC 10
    10p
    Menu

@vikifree Thanks for accepting 🙂 They look great, perfect size for your frame. I will be very happy with this size!!! 3 weeks to go for me – I cant wait!!! xxx

jazmine
    0p
    Menu

Hi i had 250 & 275 under the muscle two weeks ago, taking a while to drop but my left one has come down alot i love them!! Perfect for a small frame look natural and like your own. Gunna put some pics on soon i think x

Katie 3
    3p
    Menu

I had 290cc partials 5 weeks ago. They look so natural 🙂 I’ve sent you a request so you can look at my pics xx don’t stress too much they change so much each week xx

KarinaC 10
    10p
    Menu

@katiep90 They look amazing Katie – I hope mine will be like that too 🙂 xx

Liv1989
    0p
    Menu

Hi,

I had 275cc today…I’ve just added you Lauren…hope you don’t mind. Xxx

Liv1989
    0p
    Menu

Hi Viki I have added you aswell hope you don’t mind xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.