250 unders? Started by: Leanne

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hi girls, is anyone around 5ft 3 and 8 stone?

What size did you go for? I was advised either 225 or 250 but chose 250. I want them to look in proportion to my body and natural but obviously still want to look like I have boobs! X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi Leanne! I am 5ft 6 and weigh around 8and a half stone so very similar to you… I was offered 225 or 250 as well and my surgery is tomorrow morning and still not completely decided!!!

The one thing my surgeon told me is that most girls regret not going for the bigger option ( and my surgeon will ONLY do a natural size)
    He also said once they are in they will be smaller and look more like the 225 do when you try them for size.

Have you tried the rice test? I found it really helpful and after spending days and days searching photos of bob sizes I think I’m also going to go for 250cc

A really good website I found for images was real self … you can search smaller sizes and it’s great for comparing!
    🙂
    Good luck!

Gemma 29
    29p
    Menu

I’m 5ft 2 and around 8.5stone. I’m getting 350cc ultra high profile overs with an uplift. I wanted the more natual look and Mr Mounir said he would achieve it with what he advised. I was offered 300, 325 and 350.

Leanne 1
    1p
    Menu

Thanks for the advice girls! X

Yes I’ve heard that girls regret not going for the larger size! I haven’t done the rice test I will try it 🙂

I bet you are excited for your surgery tomorrow!! How are you feeling?! Will you be posting any pics after? Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Yeh I’m so so excited to have boobs hha but also super anxious about the whole thing!
    I’ve just got back from seeing my surgeon as I had to make a final decision on size and I ended up actually going for the 225cc. I think I’m happy with the decision.
    I had a misunderstanding before I thought he said you lose 40cc when they are under but actually he said it’s just 4% which is about 10cc and not really noticeable.
    With that in mind, I went for the implant size that looked best on me in a sports bra with a t shirt on top.
    They will be a really really natural looking size which is exactly what I wanted .

Yeh I think I will post some private photos on my profile so give me an add if you want to see the results! 🙂

Good luck lovely!

Sophie 6
    6p
    Menu

Hello I’ve added you, hope you don’t mind. I’m similar stats to you and would like to see your results ????Xx

Leanne 1
    1p
    Menu

Ah you will be fine! So exciting! Good luck 🙂

Ok I will give you an add xx

Laura C S 13
    13p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Leanne

I had 250cc under, am 5’2″ and about 9 stone. I had extremely empty 34 A cups and hope to be a C. I had surgery on the 20th Dec and had a checkup yesterday. They still have a teeny way to drop so I can’t get measured just yet.
    There’s not really any difference between those two sizes.

Good luck BerniLouisa

L x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thank you Laura!!
    Just given you an add 🙂
    Xx

Lynsey 12
    12p
    Menu

Hi I’ve added you too if that’s ok. Good luck for tomorrow! xx

Leanne 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Laura,

Ooo very similar! Are you pleased with them? Would you mind letting me know what size you actually are when you get measured please? What surgeon did you have?

Thanks!

Leanne xx

Skye 24
    24p
    Menu

Hi ladies, do you mind if I add you all?
    I’ve been offered 285cc and would love to see everyone’s results in the 200 mark! Thank you all x

Amy 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi ladies, I hope you don’t mind me adding you, I have my surgery on Monday and I’m having either 225 or 250cc mod plus unders would love to see your results 🙂

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi ladies, had my op today and had 225cc 🙂
    I chose them cus I felt they would be more natural!
    Haven’t taken any without the bra yet but here is a photo on them in my Macom 🙂
    I think they are fairly small but really in proportion to my body so I’m really pleased as I only really want to be a full B, small C 🙂
    Will upload more photos to my profile without bra in a few days so feel free to add me if we have similar stats!

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Leanne 1
    1p
    Menu

They look great Bernilouisa!! Love the red Macom! X

Thanks Laura I just don’t know how to decide been debating whether to try 275 even though I wasn’t recommended that :/ x

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

I think listen to your surgeon . I’m 5’6” a skinny size 8 , no curves and completely empty a/aa cup . My surgeon will not give the fake look he said you will see the implant under the skin and they will sag n cause problems , I asked for 375 he said no 300cc 325cc max. I’ve would of had three surgeon appointments before my op . They don’t suggest these sizes for no reason is my opinion . I’d love to have a big e cup but there’s no way that would suit or look good . I think see your surgeon again x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thank you @leanne ! Haha yeh I thought I’d get the red to be nice and bright and cheery aged my surgery haha! When I woke up from the anaesthetic I was a bit emotional and loopy, first thing I said to the lady was “do you like my red bra?” Hahaha!!

@laura
    c s I’m not feeling too bad! Just got home from the hospital as I stayed over night last night. Feeling so much better than I did yesterday, I’ve got all sensitivity in my breasts and nipples which I’m pleased about! Think it’s because they’re such small implants.

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Here’s a couple photos of them today out of the bra 🙂
    I think they look really small but I’m really really pleased with them so far! Even though I know I shouldn’t judge them yet i can’t help it haha! The worst swelling is actually in between them!

Laura C S 13
    13p
    Menu

They look good, no bruising (or strapping?!?!) Being at home definitely helps.

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@laura I didn’t go with Mya so maybe that’s why I don’t have strapping….. not sure but I have to keep the bra and band on for two weeks! My bruising is starting to come out now 2 days post op!

Xxxxxxx

Elizabeth 13
    13p
    Menu

I am due to have my operation in 10 days, similar size stats as you, I have been recommended 300cc hp under. I am worried this is too big for my small frame. Would love to see your results. How do I add you?

Toni 24
    24p
    Menu

I had 325 8 stone have pics on my profile xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.