26 days po….bra shopping (naughty I know) Started by: Katrina

• Author
    41p
    Menu

Well I couldn’t help myself today when I saw all the pretty bras. My intention was to get a cheeky measuring but didn’t know the store I was in did this by trying them on. I went with it and so glad I did. I was measured at 34DD or 32E but they didn’t do 32E in the bras I liked. I was shocked but in a good way so just thought I would share pics for those of you worrying about size. I had 350cc hp partial from wearing a heavily padded 34B. I have also added a bra less pic to get better idea of size X

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Katrina 41
    41p
    Menu

Here is another…

Katrina 41
    41p
    Menu

Ok….having trouble uploading…..I will put them on my profile x

Rhian 34
    34p
    Menu

I was naughty to lol and the 2 bras i got are a 32E so chuffed theres a pic on my profile can’t wait until we can actually wear bras had enough of sports bras now lol yours look lovely hun where did you get it from? xxx

Katrina 41
    41p
    Menu

Thank you Rhian….I was in Next buying a gift for someone and couldn’t help treating myself haha. It’s a shame they didn’t have 32E as I think that would fit better and the lady in store agreed but I loved the bras so much I bought them. Felt like such a novelty haha. I will try attach the other now after resizing.

Katrina 41
    41p
    Menu

Final try….lol x

Rhian 34
    34p
    Menu

haha yea i just normally crop mine slightly then they upload then!! yea i was the exact same lol just gets so tempting doesnt it especially in debenhams as they have a whole range for smaller back but big cup size i got spend loads lol xx

Katrina 41
    41p
    Menu

X

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rhian 34
    34p
    Menu

oooo i like that one its lovely hun i see why you went with the 34dd lol i think i would have as well xx

Katrina 41
    41p
    Menu

Is it bad that I am so tempted to go to Debenhams right now….haha….I will save that for another week though. It really cheered me up as I thought I was only a C size D at the most. 🙂 The cropping saga is so annoying…I cropped a pic so much and it still wouldn’t accept it lol x

Rhian 34
    34p
    Menu

haha i know I’m the exact same as soon as i get the all clear to wear bras I’m off to debenhams for shopping spree just for bras though lol oh i know cropping pics is so annoying lol xx

Rhian 34
    34p
    Menu

also i thought i was only going to be a d and now I’m an e so chuffed xx

Katrina 41
    41p
    Menu
    +1

I thought I would only be a D at the most. Surgeon said big C small D so I am really happy so far. X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.