275 cc too small????? Started by: Kirsty

• Author
    23p
    Menu

hey girlies been offered maximum of 275 cc HP’s – as any bigger and there is a chance of seeing the implant at the sides of the boob (which obvs I don’t want)

agreed to the 275 cc’s but know im just so worried there not going to be big enough I look at the forum most days and most girls are getting bigger than just 275 cc

Gerda 91
    91p
    Menu
    +1

@kirstykitten depends on your frame hun, will probably look great on you as you’re only 5ft2. My friend had 300cc and her stats are similar to yours and she’s an E now lol xxx

Sophie 90
    90p
    Menu

Somone posted a thread yesterday or the day before called 9weeks post op 250cc and hers are amazing. Have a quick look, everyone has different body shapes and sizes and the surgeons know exactly what suits each individual xx

Kirsty 23
    23p
    Menu

yea the surgeon said as I have quite a small frame they will be a good fit – but just started worrying what if I have them done then there to small.

I am a self confessed worrier 🙂

thanks @mya450cc that does make me feel better.

and thanks @sophy123 I will try and find the post now 🙂

xxx

Gerda 91
    91p
    Menu

@kirstykitten bless you I can relate lol I’m having my op in 12 days and so worried of how they will look and if big enough and have the look I want. All boob pics I’m seeing are from fairly small sized girls with 30-32 bra measurements and I’m a mum mines a saggy 36 B so I’m so worried and don’t know what to expect xxx

Kirsty 23
    23p
    Menu

I am exactly the same @mya450cc – a mum with the mummy boobes to prove it there like empty sacks that need refilling lol. 12 days wow bet your super exited and nervous. What surgeon do you have ? xxx

Skye 24
    24p
    Menu

Hi Kirsty I’ve also been offered 275cc, meeting my surgeon again Monday to discuss sizes again but I’m super tiny in frame and height so I think in all honestly they will be perfect for me. Every size looks different as it’s all about, weight, height, breast tissue and so on.
    Another lady who had 275cc said that anyone with smaller frames etc they will look quite big on them, so hopefully will go that way for me! X

Claudine 196
    196p
    Menu

Are you having unders or overs Kirsty? I had 375 unders but if i could have gone for overs i would of had 275 x

Kirsty 23
    23p
    Menu

@giraffequeen I’m having overs as I have empty boobies from breastfeeding ah ok cool so if you have overs are they generally a smaller cc do you know ?

@skyexox
    who is your surgeon ? I don’t see myself as having a small frame personally but the surgeon said that I am quite small, he knows best and what is going to suit my frame I suppose and defanitly don’t want to run the risk of seeing the implant

Xxx

Skye 24
    24p
    Menu
    +1

My surgeon is Dr Giannitrapani booked for 5th July 🙂
    I’m only 4’11 in height and size 4/6 clothing, school kids are bigger than me ha!!
    I will let you know how I get on on Monday xx

Claudine 196
    196p
    Menu

Im an empty 34b due to breastfeeding Kirsty the small volume of breast tissue that i had was at the bottom of the breast, we know i have allot of elasticity in my skin as i reached a E possibly F cup when my milk came in and i was engorged but have no stretch marks but im 43 and skin doesn’t stay that stretchy forever! Also i am very small framed im just over 5ft 5 and weigh 7& half to 8 stone, im a 10 on the bottom but 6-8 on top so unders were best for me, i really would have preffered a 275 over though, im terrified im going to end up top heavy x

Demi 29
    29p
    Menu
    +1

Heyy I was a 32A (didn’t even fit into an A) I had 275cc and I’m measuring at a 32D now 🙂 xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Demi 67
    67p
    Menu
    +1

Hi lovely, I had 250 overs HP, I’m 9 weeks today, I posted a thread a few days ago, if you want to add me as a friend feel free xx

Kirsty 23
    23p
    Menu
    +1

@dweston oh wow your boobes look fantastic I was looking to go around a D cup this has totally reassured me thank you xxx

@demimae
    thanx hun I will add you now xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.