275 hp overs 1 week post op! Started by: Livvy

• Author
    8p
    Menu
    +2

So I had my op last Monday (9th) at Preston first trust with Gary Traynor, 275 hp overs. (I was only an A before so unders were the first suggestion by him but as dancing is my career I didn’t want to mess about with my muscles so asked for overs and I’m so glad I did) I was dead excited it took us two and a half hours to drive there in the pouring rain, my dad was not pleased haha.

I was so relaxed before my op and woke up absolutely gaga (my mum found it hilarious) on the anaesthetic/morphene and it made my nose really itchy for a couple hours lol.

I was fine but really hungry as I hadn’t eaten since 5pm the day before agh! Wolfed my sandwich down and super thirsty I went through two whole jugs of water, had been in 3 hours for them to monitor me after I’d woken up but I had to do a wee before I could leave -and my mum had to pull my pyjama bottoms up and down, press the soap dispenser, flush the toilet, open the doors!

I said hi to a girl that had had the same cc as me by the same surgeon in the same session as me but under the muscle, we had been texting before the op after finding each other on the forum!

That night I wasn’t in much pain-the morphene must’ve been in my system for a while afterwards but the next morning oh my god that was horrendous! I couldn’t do anything myself trust me when I say you need someone that can look after you 24/7 for at least the first day! To describe the pain I’d say it was like I’d pulled all my chest muscles, so moving body or arms pulled but add that to an achy dull pain like when you press on s bruise-like that but constant even when I was just sat still

The next day I woke up with about half the pain already, I can’t believe how quickly it went down. I was still struggling to do things and in pain but such an improvement. I’d say I stayed like this for a couple days and then started to improve more

I am now 1 week post op and although the pain I had before isn’t so bad, I’ve started to get some different pains like one of my nipple going nuts hard and soft hard and soft so annoying hahaha and some griping pains? This morning before my post op appointment I was tying my hair up and my elbows were up in the air easy peasy- I haven’t been able to lift my left arm all, I was so impressed that I went and showed off to my mum…then ten mins later I completely seized up and had a super uncomfortable train journey.

The post op appointment relieved any worries I had and I was desperate to see the incisions! I was terrified of them falling through the incisions and plopping on the floor I had such visions of that happening as soon as the dressings and steri strips were removed hahaha! But all was good and they look great the nurse was very pleased with my healing.
    Ive got new dressings on for one more week but no steristrips.

Ive had one boob much more swollen since the day of the op (it’s fine) and as a result of this I was comparing the size of my two boobs and wishing I’d gone for a larger cc…after having the plasters off today I could see my boobs better and I have to say I am so happy with the size I picked, it really makes a change seeing them fully naked even if they still have got to drop and fluff 🙂

There’s my essay if anyone managed to finish it feel free to ask any questions! Il add some pictures I just have to figure out how..
    X

Livvy 8
    8p
    Menu

2days post op

Livvy 8
    8p
    Menu

Hopefully this time works

Livvy 8
    8p
    Menu

Think I’ve finally managed it??

Livvy 8
    8p
    Menu

If this doesn’t work I give up ????

Livvy 8
    8p
    Menu

Ok so clearly I don’t know how to do it it won’t let me upload, message me if you want me to send them to any of you x

Livvy 8
    8p
    Menu
    +1

?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Zoe 2
    2p
    Menu

Wow they look amazing… Hoping mine look just as good as yours.. xx

Skye 24
    24p
    Menu

Thank you for sharing your experience with us all 🙂
    They look gorgeous, I can imagine how happy you are. How are you feeling today? X

Livvy 8
    8p
    Menu

Thanks Zoe and Skye 🙂 I’m good my left one (the one that is still cone shaped in the pics) the muscles around it haven’t completely relaxed since they seized up yesterday but not bad!x

L87 78
    78p
    Menu
    +1

Looking good Livvy 🙂 Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.