275 or 295cc advice – teardrop implants Started by: Natasha

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi everyone
    I had a consultation with Dr Andrea Giannitrapani today and he offered me 275 and 295cc. I’m size 8, 5″5 34A so was wanting something to suit my frame and look natural. He advised partial unders and i’m edging towards anatomical “tear drop” implants. Does anyone have any advice or pictures of similar sizes/tear drop implants?
    I have a consultation with Dr Kazzazi next month so keeping my options open at the minute! So excited x

Natasha
    0p
    Menu

Hi Amelia, I havnt seen many teardrop implants either but i definitely want a more natural look. what cc are you going for? I’ve got a few more consultations with different surgeons next month so no date set yet, wanting to be 100% sure! I bet you’re so excited! xx

alex 5
    5p
    Menu

Hi girls I’m having re op on 13th November so will post some pics if you want to add me. I currently have 275 hp partials but am having 310 or 350 teardrops fully unders. Xx

Natasha
    0p
    Menu

Thanks Alex, will add you now. Good luck! look forward to seeing the results 🙂 xx

Amelia 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi Natasha, he said 325 or 350 unders but this was a few months ago but I am seeing him again this Friday to make my mind up finally. I can’t wait!!! Thanks so much alex I have added you xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.