280/330 Overs.. Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls, sorry to sound like a broken record but i still cant decide & want to book ASAP..
    if anyones got photos of 280/330cc overs or similar or any advice id be really grateful 🙂 xxxx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Hey huni don’t worry to much the implants size u have been are not that so u should if your unsure and think they are too small I would push for bigger size thing is with implants everyone is diffrent so everyone has diffrent results xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thanks hun, i know its only 50cc but i just want to get it right :/ xxx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

If was you IDE. And push for about 385 or 400cc that lovely size as when the bobbie. Greed kicks inn it’s. Not a very nice thing xx

Anonymous
    7p
    Menu

Deffo 330 no smaller would even push for bigger as Ayesha says Hun, take a look at my recent pics of 325, you can’t tell I’ve had a. BA at all xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Its very confusing.. My friend had 365 and they look quite big on her, were very similar size so I think that’s why I’m scared of going bigger.. but others girls have more cc & get a lovely size..
    Thanks for your advise girls I will probably go with 330cc.
    Thanks hun I will have a look 🙂 xxx

Anonymous
    7p
    Menu

Think this tho, does your friend wear padded bras or anything? My friend had 325s and I thought they where perfect as she made me believe , a moth after having my op she went and got 600s , so just goes to show they make u believe what they wasn’t as they may be jealous of you getting bigger/ better, also how far post op is she? They are always pretty big first few month, I was a 32dd/30e in some shops and within a year I was a 32c xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I think she must wear like push up bras, she’s 2 years post op.. Everyone has different results so I know I shouldn’t base it on anyone else its just scared me away from the bigger size.
    I’ve had a look at yours Hun they look a good size but I see what you mean about them looking natural a couple if years on, are they over or under the muscle? Xxxx

Anonymous
    7p
    Menu

They are unders Hun, they have looked like this for a good 2 year, have u researched the size differences and done the rice test? Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Ah how confusing.. Yeah I’ve done the rice test & been to try the sizers on with the nurses a couple of times..
    My gut feeling is 280 but everyone is telling me go a little bigger.. Xx

Kim❤ 2
    2p
    Menu

Babbylou is right hun 330 is not that much you’ll probably look like a C if thats the look you want go for it but me too id say go bigger if you are allowed when we have no boob and i was a barely existant A , a C cup sounds big but when it will be on you, you might regret it after paying so much going through so much and still have to wear push ups etc is not ideal. I had this done cause clothes didnt fit me properly dress shopping was horrible i would simply not pick plunge, backless all these where you dont wear bras. I bought a very plunge dress i tried it on yesterday im disasapointed and im now thinking to go buy these U plunge bras to push them up so they look bit bigger. Initially i wanted to go bra less but im still back to square one…And if your friend wears a push up i can tell you that can add ONE SIZE yes one size i tried a push up i looked a D without it a C. So you see what size really you want 🙂

Anonymous
    7p
    Menu

Please please don’t got for 280 , they will change so much in the first year u will regret it I swear., I’m the same, very rarely go bra less think I’ve done it once or twice in 3 year xx

Karolina 42
    42p
    Menu

@Babbylou hope u dont mind the add. Thanks for being so encouraging ladies:)

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Ahh thanks for your help girls!
    I think I’m going to go with 330cc 🙂 defiantly don’t want to be too small!!!
    They are high profile, going over muscle & I’ve got a little breast tissue so hopefully will take me to a size I’m happy with..
    I think 380 was an option but my surgeon advised me against it because of over-stretching my skin so 330 is my maximum xxx

rachel
    0p
    Menu

ive had 325cc overs and are so happy currently a 34dd at 3weeks post op xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Added you Rachel 🙂
    What size were you before & what profile Hun? Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Added you Hun 🙂
    What size were you before Hun & what profile? If you don’t mind me asking Xxx

rachel
    0p
    Menu

Only just seen this so sorry i never replied i was an a/small b n now a 32e i had 325 high profile xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.