285 or 310 ultra high profile implants?!? Started by: x Zoe x

• Author
    0p
    Menu

My surgery is very soon and im still not sure what size implants to get. I have met my surgeon twice and he has been very helpful but I still can’t make a final decision between 285 or 310 ultra high profile implants? I am size 6 and currently a small 32b. I am worried about either going to big or too small and I wondered if anyone can offer any advice? My consultant has advised the bigger implants as she said most people regret not going that one size bigger, as after surgery they like the look of their boobs when they are swallow and the the swelling goes down and they loose abit of size. I would be happy with a big c or d but don’t think I would like to be a dd?!? Help?!? xx

flicky1 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi hun, Im a size 6 i was a 32a/aa and had 260 high profile, im now a C. Is there a reason why they want you to have ultra high? x

x Zoe x
    0p
    Menu

My surgeon just recommended to go for ultra as he thought it would suit my frame better and I think he is known to use quite a lot. He also said the ultra high implant is better as it is lifetime guarantee whereas the high is 10 year guarantee. I wasn’t sure about having extra high so I went back for a second consultation and he showed me the high and ultra together and there’s really not much difference. The ultra is a little more projected as its narrower at the base. Just not sure of the size now. Are you happy with yours? xx

flicky1 1
    1p
    Menu

Oh ok i see, I had high because i had no volume up top but now i cant really get a decent cleavage! can you get cleavage with your natural boobs? yeah i am happy with mine 260 was the right size for me even though i wanted bigger, the only thing that bothers me is i have a gap. you can add me if you want to see pics of what 260 looks like so youll get a good idea of 285 as its only 25cc difference x

Amy
    0p
    Menu

Hi hun, I am size 6/8 and was a small 32B. I had my op 2 weeks ago had 295 and now 32DD x

x Zoe x
    0p
    Menu

No I don’t have a cleavage at all at the moment, I am worried about having a gap though. Are you glad that you went with the high. It’s so hard to make a decision because when you talk to other people everyone’s results are so different! Thankyou i will add you now if that’s ok 🙂 xxx

x Zoe x
    0p
    Menu

Hi any, what type if implant did you have? Are you still swallon? xx

Amy
    0p
    Menu

I had 295 Full Round VelvetSurface full projection. But I didnt have my surgery with mya. I am not swollen my sternum was swollen at first that has gone down. I only had 1 small bruise which has also gone xx

Cherry91 -1
    -1p
    Menu

Hi Amy im haveing my op in april, 32b size 8, could i add u please? 🙂 xx

Amy
    0p
    Menu

Hi Cherry, yes that is fine add away, I dont have any pictures up yet xx

Cherry91 -1
    -1p
    Menu

ok thank you 🙂 xx

Stacey
    0p
    Menu

Hi Girls..
    Similar size 285, ok to add?xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.