285 Overs??xxx Started by: Stacey

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hey girls..

Just wondering has anyone had 285 Natrelle Responsives Over the muscle?xxx

Menu

Hey, i had 295cc high profile on Friday.. I am wearing a 34 d sports bra now! and will probably be a big C/ Small d when swelling goes down. I am really happy with the size as I didn’t want to go too big. Although they still look a great size and big enough. i am 5ft8 and 9 and a half stone. xxx

Stacey
    0p
    Menu

Sounds exactly what I want 🙂
    How you feeling? All good I hope!!
    Im only 5ft1 (8st) so told him I didn’t want to go really big. He suggested 260 but when I said I want them high & full he suggested 285 too?
    Tried on the bra with the boobs for 285s so think I’m going to go with that size.
    Can I add you hun? xxx

Katie
    0p
    Menu

What size are you girls before? Im
    32 a an having 380 in 9
    Days . Im meant to be having unders but mr t said under or over and i dont know which to have x

Menu

of course you can… I am surprised at how ok i feel… I just hope it stays like this! Really think that size will be great for you then. I had the choice between these or 325cc and i’m so glad i went with these, as think the others would have been too big! i will try and upload a few pics so you can see!!! Hope this helps. feel free to ask anything xxxxx

Stacey
    0p
    Menu

Fab thanks hun 🙂 Glad ur feeling so good too!!

Katie I’m a small 32B, Mr C suggested overs as I said I want them to look high / fake. Good luck with your op 🙂 xxxx

Menu

I had mastopexy and 295overs, wanted a dead natural size just obviously different shape that’s why I had the uplift…. I’m in a 32F bra! Can’t say I’m impressed because I didn’t want massive but in clothes you can’t really tell xxx

Stacey
    0p
    Menu

@louenna Boobs look Fab hun 🙂 How you feeling??

Can I add you @tinkmanciocchi? What size were you to start? xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.