290 High Profile Started by: Sam

• Author
    0p
    Menu

I have had my first consultation and I have got my surgeon appointment next week and I am considering having 290 High Profile I am a size 8 and I was wondering if anyone else has had this size and are they happy with the results? x

Yolande
    0p
    Menu

Hi sam. I havent had my op yet. Getting it done end of the month – I weight 56kg and size 32 ( sorry not sure what it is in pound/stone and size wise) so Im semi petite aswell. Surgeon suggested that I go for 295 High Profile. I want 325cc. but I can see that he is not so keen on me getting the large implant. He’s more of a natural guy so think he know im gonna look bit fake with the bigger ones. But I know myself I’m gonna regret the 295’s. Friend of mine also petite and her surgeon also suggested the 295…she went with it and now she also wishes that she went with the 325. Looked at her pics and they look amazing when she has a bra on with a bit of padding but in her bikini they look very plain and natural to me. So I think it depends on what you want…you want to look natural or are you okay with looking bit unnatural? 40cc isnt that big of a difference – so just figure why not go big if the price is gonna be the same hey…
    You welcome to add me if you want – will post pics asap after surgery. Also depends on what size you are currently? Im 34 aa so very flat! if you are a b size the 290 will be perfect size for you I reckon.

xxx

Anonymous
    -2p
    Menu

Hi Yolande – I’m having 325cc. My surgeon wanted to give me 300cc, but managed to talk him round! Are you overs or unders? Mind if I add you ? x x x

Yolande
    0p
    Menu

Having partial unders. When is your op? Mine 29th, accepted you. What are you currently?

Chelle
    0p
    Menu

Hi there, welcome to add me. I’m 295 unders high profile and uplift… Was saggy 32b and in a 36d sports bra at mo for comfort… Mine are still dropping and fluffing. I’m 4 1/2 weeks Got some pics up. Xxx

anna 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi girls hope u don’t mind if I add you to get some ideas….my op isn’t til may but now its 2013 I’m thinking and looking more into sizes! I’m a 32 a/aa, 8 stone 6, size 8. Thanks x yolande, not long to wait now : -)

Anonymous
    -2p
    Menu

Hi Yolande – mine is 23rd! I’m currently 32a/b. I’m having overs. Good luck hun!!!! x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.