295 cc and under girls!! Started by: Grace

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Having my surgery 22nd oct next Tuesday! Not many girls having this size … Hoping to be large c going on a d!! X

Menu

Same here hun I’m having 295 with an uplift next Wednesday x

Menu

Hi Grace I had 295cc with uplift 7 days ago and am happy. I want a DD and think I’ll get it.

Had my post op check today and dressings changed, nurse said I’m healing well. Feel great can’t believe this time last week I was in hospital.

Will try and post some pics 4u

Grace
    0p
    Menu

Can I add u both, good luck frankie ur one day after me! Oh really Sarah? What size were u pre op? Xx

Grace
    0p
    Menu

Lol I’m already friends with you Sarah!

Menu

Think you already have added me Grace from earlier post but happy 4 u too xxx I was an empty 36 b/c from b/feeding and weight loss. Mine was more about replacing lost tissue up top and getting shape back and it looks like that’s what I’ve got!!

I’m in a 38 DD sports bra at mo and it’s very snug!!!

Menu

Hi, I am having 295cc on 27th nov. I was a 34b before the 3kids and I am basically an ironing board now. Am scared of going too big as I want a discreet natural BA but at the same time I don’t want to be disappointed either. I am getting teardrops partially under. If you don’t mind I would love to add you all. And good luck, so jealous your ops are before mine!

Menu

Sarah that’s good to know you could be a dd that’s the size I really want. I’,m the same size as your pre op size, I had a dream last night that I had surgery and my boobs looked like an a cup! x Grace i’ll accept now hun x

Menu

Frankie as long as it was a DD cup lol.

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

hi girls can i add yaz am avin 280 & not many pol on here avin small implants xx

Grace
    0p
    Menu

Ooh I’m excited now thinking I could potentially be a d cup , I’m 34a/ 34b /32c depends on shop! Xxx

Jenn3
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls i got 250cc on the 19th Sept and Im off to do some shopping and going to get measured i can’t wait any longer! So ill let you know what they say xxx

Menu

Hey ladies I had 240 unders last fri and thought they would look bigger but have been told i have to wait for strapping to come off and for them to settle down found it very hard to chat to ladies with small implants.. So is lovely to have this to use to get info and advice!!Can I add u all as ur the closest to my size!! Wot were u pre op jenn3?good luck to u that are waiting its all worth it!!! Xx

Menu

I am ok to add you Victoria? what size were you were you pre op? x

Grace
    0p
    Menu

Hi victoria are you happy you had the 240s? Can I add u too please 🙂 xx

Menu

Frankie have added u will keep u posted on outcome I was 32aa pre op had 240 tsf unders surgeon said should be b/c but not sure tbh they don’t feel that big but strapping is still on. Wot u havin?? Xx

Menu

Yeah grace of course ill add u and keep u posted chic cant really tell as strapping still on but can’t see where b/c boob is hiding tho!!! Wot u having?? Xx

Grace
    0p
    Menu

Having 240 in my left n 285 or 295 in my right I’m a bit tuberous so should even n round them out lol xxx

Menu

Victoria I’m a flat 34b used to be dd cup. i’m having 295cc overs with an uplift. theres time yet for yours to drop and fluff out hun xx

Aimee
    0p
    Menu

Hello Hun I’m just under 4 months post op! I had 255CC partials and I measure 30DD trust you’re surgeon, they know best 🙂 just because it sounds small doesn’t mean you’ll end up with any less then what you want 🙂 xx

Francesca -1
    -1p
    Menu

I had 300CCs so feel free to add me, I went from an A to a D xx

Grace
    0p
    Menu

I’m gona add both of you Aimee and Francesca if you don’t mind 🙂 xx

Menu

that’s good to hear Francesca and Aimee, I.ve added you both, hope you don’t mind x x

Jenn3
    0p
    Menu

@Victoria I was A 32A nearly fitted it post op, 4 weeks post op and measuring 30DD now 🙂

Menu

@jenn3 did u have unders or overs Hun? I had 240 unders and but can’t see I’m gunna get to a b let alone c cup??! Had strapping off last night but still look so small compared to the tester kit I tried??!! A 30dd is amazing chic xx

Menu

Hi Grace, I bet you’re very excited.
    I had my BA last Friday 11th oct, I was a 34A/B and had 275cc in my left and 295cc in my right, moderate naterelle unders and I’m currently wearing a 34D sports bra and I’m so so happy with them. Have a look at my pics if you like xx

Grace
    0p
    Menu

Hi Stephanie ooh I’m soo nervous! Haha! Ooh that’s a similar size! Yeah I’ll add you thanks a lot ! I got a 34 d sports bra today! Xx

Menu

I was nervous right up to when I went under my GA but after a week of recovery all of the tears and nervousness is defiantly worth it ; )

Good Luck x

Grace
    0p
    Menu

Yeah it’s just the ga I’m worried/ anxious about, as soon as I wake up ill be happy.. Even if they don’t turn out perfect they’ll still be better than my current!! So that moment of finally being home from hospital I’d what I’m looking forward to! Ha!
    Thanks you! Only 3 more sleeps, yours look so different, the day 8 pic, your boob that has dropped looks great bet you can’t wait till they’re both looking perfect like that! Xx

Menu

Try not to worry about the GA, it’s over with so quickly.
    I’m sure they will be perfect once they’ve settled, I couldn’t look at mine for a couple of days just because of the shock of it all but now I love them even if they are a little wonky at the minute.
    Enjoy your day hunni, it’s comes and goes so quickly. Let me know how it all goes xx

Jenn3
    0p
    Menu

@Victoria I had overs, it takes a few weeks for your boobs to settle so i wouldn’t worry about how big they look yet, im just over month post op and im still noticing.g changes xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.