295 cc Dr Traynor Started by: <3 Mya Girl April 13 <3

• Author

am i being silly in worrying about size, i didnt want massive breasts just a normal shape, im slightly tubular so having to have an uplit and implant, ive agreed to 295cc but after reading the forums im concerned im not going big enough, im about 5ft 4nhalf and lost alot of weight recently so im just over 8stone im normally more, so if i have these implants and get bigger are they going to be to small!!?? im probs just being silly but i just dont want to pay 8k for them not to be right, does anyone have any of the same stats as me? xxx

Daisy
    0p
    Menu

I feel in the same position as you Christina I have different stats I’m 5ft7 size 10, 10 stone I only want something just nicely there so I can still fit In my dresses etc I’m currently a small 32b but after coming on here it’s made me really worried thinking am I going to small since everyone on here seems to have bigger and still get boob greed. I went to see Dr traynor yesterday just to tell him how worried I am and he told me to not come on here cos all it does is make you worry haha he said every 150cc is a cup size so 295cc should make me a small D but I’ve seen other girls having bigger CC and only coming out with a C! Sorry for blabbing but I don’t think u should worry and just trust dr traynor cos all his results seem to be amazing and accurate! Don’t know if this helps but hope it does have u booked your surgery yet? Xx

jakki25 -1
    -1p
    Menu

Girls I’m 6 days post op, I had mr traynor and I can’t praise him highly enough! I was so worried when I came on here before my surgery, I had to go back and try the sizers on again and again and even went for a 2nd consult with mr traynor. He told me exactly the same thing, to stop coming on here and worrying myself! I asked him to be honest with me about what size he thought I should have, he offered me 3 different sizes and told me in his opinion I should go with the largest in order to achieve the result we’d discussed. Soooooo happy I trusted him girls, I know he can b quite straight-to-the-point, but he knows his stuff 🙂 iv gone from an empty 32b to now wearing a 34e sports bra (still got quite a bit of swelling tho), I had 410 CUI, he recommended this size due to the fact that I had lots of stretched skin due to breastfeeding my little boy x

Daisy
    0p
    Menu

Jakki25 so good to here such good feedback! 😀 This makes me feel so much better I went for my second consultation with him yesterday because I’ve not been sleeping at night worrying about sizes! Pathetic I know haha but I’ve just been so scared as I don’t want to go to big and don’t want to go small I really just want to be a full C cup I’m so excited now!! Do you mind if I add you? Xx

jakki25 -1
    -1p
    Menu

Course u can add me Daisy. I was worried about being too big also, then when I woke up I was worried I hadn’t gone big enough. But now when I sit down and think rationally, I am totally happy. I asked for natural looking boobs, I wanted to b at least a D but to look no bigger than an E. He’s given me exactly what iv asked for 🙂
    I’ve only put 2 pics up on here, a before and after but I’ll b putting some more on tomorro after the nurse takes my plasters off 🙂 x

Daisy
    0p
    Menu

I’ve just had a peek at your pics they look amazing!! You must be so happy this just makes me more excited! I’ve spoke to my PC and going to try on again next week to help my decision between the sizes thanks for the help 🙂 xx

jakki25 -1
    -1p
    Menu

They have changed so much already, I’ll b puttin more on tomorro after nurses appointment so take a look then if u like. Eeeek I just love them, so happy! Just b honest with ur surgeon about what u want 🙂 all the best lovely! X

Daisy
    0p
    Menu

Thank you! 😀 will have a peak tomorrow! Xx

Menu

only just seen these thankyou girls its put me at ease alot more, im just concerned everyone else knows so much more than me, i havnt even been told if theyre going ‘over or under’ in all truthfulness i dont even know what it all means!!! im booked in on the 20th of this month so not long away at all! he only offered me 265 or 295cc i preffered the smaller at first now the larger, so i think im just being silly because like u say, he knows his stuff so if he thought bigger hed of suggested it! so scared!!! xxxx

Daisy
    0p
    Menu

Don’t be scared Christina and I know I sometimes feel like I know absolutely nothing compared to some people he e didn’t tell me in my first consultation and my PC said if he didnt mention anything it’s usually overs. You’ll be so happy once you’ve got them so just look forward to it!! You can keep me updated 😀 I’m booked in 9th may! He told me to stop using this cos all Ill do is worry but can’t seem to help myself cos as soon as I’m on my iPad all I’m looking at his boobs!! Haha good luck xx

veepiink 1
    1p
    Menu

Hey Christina I’ve just accepted you, I had 265trf sub muscular with Mr Fallahdar I’m 11 days post op and will probably end up a C. Take a look at my pics.. Hope it helps xx

And yes always trust your surgeon. My PC banned me from the forum as it was messing up my head! Lol xx

Daisy
    0p
    Menu

Veepiink would you mind if I added you? Xx

veepiink 1
    1p
    Menu

Hey Daisy that’s fine! Xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.