3 day post op?!? Started by: Sophie

• Author
    25p
    Menu

I had my op on Wednesday evening, my right breast is soooo much tighter and sore there is hardly any pain in my left is this normal? Xxx

katy 4
    4p
    Menu

I’m assuming so as mine are the same got mine on Thursday morning, hoe u finding it xxx

Sophie 25
    25p
    Menu

i literally have no pain in my left, my right is so tight and pretty dead with shooting pains, other than that im totally fine hun what about you? im hardly in pain either… hope your okay! xxx

adel 4
    4p
    Menu

I had mine done done Wednesday morning my left one is sore where stitches are and pain in my nipple now and again I’m guessing it must be normal

Sophie 25
    25p
    Menu

Yeah I hope so im trying my best not to worry as its only early days ! Hope your okay xxx

Fiona 1
    1p
    Menu

I am now 3 weeks post opp and my left boob has been the worst with pain from the start. Hardly anything at all on the right. Weird isn’t it but it’s very much normal don’t worry x

Menu

I’m just guessing here…..But it may have to do with the fact one boob is always bigger than the other??? Hence y one hurts more than the other lol xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.