3 days after op and I want to take them out :( URGGHHHH Started by: Hollie

• Author
    19p
    Menu

Even if it’s just for a hour! Hahha I just need some relief so bad now

I don’t really want to complain because I knew what to expect but so far mine havnt moved or dropped at all, not what so ever! I don’t have a breast band or strapping just my Macom and morning/night boob is THE WORST. I dread going to bed.
    The back ache is so so bad and I find myself just giggling because if I didn’t laugh I would cry!

Having a whimp day today! I think I would feel better if I saw some sort of change to know things where progressing but nope 🙁

Ali 25
    25p
    Menu

Oh no that sounds awful….I’m scared that I will feel the same (having overs in Dec). What is morning/night boob? X

Anonymous
    -3p
    Menu

Mine haven’t moved or anything either so I know how you feel!! Just feels like I’m carrying two big rocks in my chest at the moment, just want them to soften up!! Keep persevering I’m sure they’ll be worth it! Xxx

Hollie 19
    19p
    Menu

@serenevictoria @allybongo
    It’s just an awful heavy ache you get in the morning after being tilted back slightly through the night 🙁 but my back is hurting almost as much now too

It will defo be worth it Serene! I just wish I could see a tiny bit of progress.. just so I can blame the pain on that little movement haha! Iv started on co-codamol today too see if that helps at all
    Gona bribe my little brother to give me a shoulder massage in exchange for a nandos when I’m feeling better hahah!

How are you sleeping? I think I might try staying sat on the sofa tonight instead of trying to prop myself up in bed xx

Gina 47
    47p
    Menu

Hollie, if you read some of my posts I was the exact same! I’m near 2 weeks post op and I didn’t really see any changes until 5 days post op and they were only little changes.
    I was really impatient and I cried every morning until the 5th day because I hated them, wanted them out, wished I’d not went through with it they looked disgusting and felt absolutely horrible, so heavy and made my tummy feel so horrible. I was really emotional and I still get a bit like That now nearly 2 week but it’s a very long healing process. Just hang in there it really does get better xxxxx

Hollie 19
    19p
    Menu

@ginamartinexo Iv just looked at your post and your have changed so much in just 9 days! They look sooooo good Hun <3
    I know 9 days is t a long time but it feel like FOREVER in boob healing world doesn’t it 🙁
    In a selfish way I’m glad you went through the same thing as I am just so I know it’s not just me and serene in the same boat!
    I think I focus on girls who have quick healing and progress and not the girls who take a little longer
    Hopefully stronger meds will help me through today and the next few sore days and help me chill out and be a little more patient
    Thank you babe xx

Anonymous
    -3p
    Menu

The constant ache is so annoying! Yeah I know what you mean, I just want them to look good! I know it’s going to take a while but at the same time I want it to be now! Haha most guys will do anything for a Nandos so you should be ok there! My boyfriends bribing me with a skiing trip for putting him through this, I wish he was as easy to please as a Nandos!!

I find sleeping on, but I think that’s only cause I’m taking tramadol and it knocks me right out! I brought a bed back rest from Argos too which I’ve got two pillows on and a v pillow and that makes it so much comfier. If you haven’t got one of those I’d definitely recommend it!! It’s such an emotional roller coaster at the moment isn’t it! Xx

Elaine 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi there. You’re one day ahead of me, and I think we feel the same, although I love how they look so far, the pain is pretty serious though! lol. I honestly thought i’d be fine since I’m ok with pain…but I feel like I’ve been run over! It sounds like I’m completely normal, and my experience is par for the course so I’ll just get on with it!!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.