3 days away. going over everything! :S Started by: Jenna Lia

• Author

soo i have my opp on Thursday early morning! first one of the day!! brilliant!

and i’m just going over everything – I’m going for 300cc over the muscle, currently a 32a. I actually cannot wait to see these new editions.
    and i’m in the midst of seeing this guy- lucky for him i say! lol but thats another story in itself, anyway a thought has just crossed my mind – stupid question maybe so i brought a v-pillow as everyone so highly recommends it! *smiles* and i herd that after the opp we have to sleep upright – didn’t question it before but now its sunk in – is this true!! slash its not gunna be fun sleeping upright! and painkillers and no sleep! not a happy jenna! anyway could anyone advise me whats right from wrong.
    also eating- how did people eat as you can’t lift your hands does this mean above the head or generally? so i came up with this idea….soup so i can have it through a straw and not move my hands (well barley) lazy right! but also its a win win. I go on the soup diet for 2 weeks, brilliant!

anyway if you could post me your thoughts on all this i would absolutely love it!!!

thank you for ppl on this forum, you girls have helped a lot through the whole process! 🙂
    <3

xjessx 5
    5p
    Menu

heyy yes you have to sleep upright for a few nights as its helps with swelling and you’ll be fine eating dont lift your arms above your head, hope this helps xx

Menu

amazing thank you jess! 🙂

xjessx 5
    5p
    Menu

your welcome 🙂 xx

Menu

just another question? will they srap it up like cover it completely but when can we take it off? xx

xjessx 5
    5p
    Menu

who’s your surgeon hun? xx

xjessx 5
    5p
    Menu

i’m having mr traynor, some surgeons strap you up some dont, i think he’s one that does && i think you have it for a week or so not 100% sure xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.