3 days post op Started by: katy

• Author
    4p
    Menu

Hey girls,3 days post op and feeling pretty good, how long where you all laid up for?dying for a bath lol xxx

Emily 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi Hun I’m 3 days I’m sore greesy hair and face feel so horrible lol, not taken any pain killers today. Dying to get my Hoover and give me house a good clean so fed up can’t even make a cuppa t, can’t wait to heal xxxx

katy 4
    4p
    Menu

Ano, what is with the grease!! I just want to get up n sorted n be back to normal lol s4ems like forever away xxcc

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Are you girls not feeling any pain?

Ashie 36
    36p
    Menu

Hi girls im 9 days post op and today iv managed to cook sunday dinner,do hoovering and dusting and just finished ironing and i also had unders. I promise the pain will ease off soo. Happy healing zx

Emily 3
    3p
    Menu

Can I Hoover and mop I’m 3 days x

katy 4
    4p
    Menu

My pains pretty good, dying t give my kiddies a squeeze, lol I’ve made cuppas n that’s about it gunna start light duties tomorrow as hubby back at work xxx

Ashie 36
    36p
    Menu

Day 3 i was making kids breaky and stuff and then they would climb on for cuddles. My sons 22months and i picked him up today with no probs and im only 9days post op. I guess youl know when ur bodies ready to start doing more stuff xx

katy 4
    4p
    Menu

Hopefully wnt be long wait years for the perfect boobs n just want to enjoy them lol xxx

Laura 1
    1p
    Menu

Hello, I just wondering if it normal i am 3days post op and my right breast is really sore and have a burning sensation. And having the odd twinges in both breast. Help please.x

katy 4
    4p
    Menu

That’s me at the moment @laura, can’t wait to be normal lol n I’m still so fresh pirate op xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.