3 days post op… Started by: Nicola Withington

• Author

Hi ladies, just wanted to let you know how I’m getting on.
    Arm movement has gone back to normal today. And the only discomfort I’m in is the swelling ( if you’ve had children it feels like when you stop producing milk) and my scars have become itchy 🙁
    Other than that… im still in love with them. And can’t wait to see the final results xxx

Menu

Having trouble uploading pic…

Shan X 3
    3p
    Menu

I got mine done on Thursday and the pain today is unreal when I try to sit up if feels like my boobs are litrally guna explode I don’t think that’s normal it’s really worrying me?, how bad is your pain ️xxx

Menu

My pain was bad on Thursday… They felt like they where gonna burst and I found it difficult to breath cos of how much my skin had been stretched etc. Are you taking arnica? My pc reccomend it it helps with brusing and swelling hun. Take it easy and sitting directly up right is really difficult try and stay on an angle xx

Menu

Brusing*

Menu

Today… 3 days post op x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Shan X 3
    3p
    Menu

They look really good already, what size did you go and have you got unders or overs? I really hope the pain starts to ease off today I’m taking loads of painkillers but it doesn’t seem to be touching it?feeling so depressed today xx

Hannah 1
    1p
    Menu

I think day 3 is the worst. I in a lot of pain as well esp on the sides. They feel like they want to explode off my chest. But also like they are pushing down on my lungs. So strange. Just keep taking the painkillers. That’s what they are there for xxx

Menu
    +1

@shanx I had 425 right and 450 left hp overs. I haven’t needed pain killers at all today. I felt really depressed yesterday I wanted to go out but just didn’t have the energy. Today is like I’ve woke up a different person xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.