3 days post op 300cc overs petite size 6 Started by: Robyn

• Author
    2p
    Menu

Hi!
    Had my op at Preston on Wednesday I was fine for the first couple of days but now I have the worst pain in my right boob where the insition is which winds me when I move but seems to be less pain when im not wearing my sports bra. Can anybody reccomend any others or have the similar burning sensation type pain??
    Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ruby 13
    13p
    Menu
    +1

Hiya! I had my op on Wednesday too and started getting a burning pain on one of my incisions. It hurt so much to have the tight sports bra on. So I rang my hospital this morning and they told me to go and have it check out.
    It turned out my right incision was a weeping a little bit and I was having an allerigic reaction to the surgical tape. So they put me on antibiotics and antihistamines and I actually feel better already. Its definitely worth giving your clinic a ring, better to be safe than sorry xx

Robyn 2
    2p
    Menu

Thats perfect thank you! Will give them a quick call xx

Kirstiem 42
    42p
    Menu

Hi robin can I ask what surport bra you have on pls? Xx

Chanel 11
    11p
    Menu

Hi Robyn can I ask what size you have come out after op? I have mine next week 300cc but just wondered what size I will be xx

Robyn 2
    2p
    Menu

I have the Macom bra, its XS because my back is only 28/30 but it seems to be quite tight on my incisions x

Robyn 2
    2p
    Menu

I havent measures them yet as they are still quite swollen, think they will be c/d which os perfect for me because I have a small frame, are you going for high or low profile? Xx

Kirstiem 42
    42p
    Menu

Which Macon one is it? xX

Stacey 14
    14p
    Menu

Hi hope you don’t mind the add, sounds like we are similar weight/frame! And have been trying to figure out which size will suit me best! I was thinking 300cc, are you happy with your results?? And what made you choose overs instead of partials/unders? Xx

Robyn 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

No problem at all, im really happy woth the soze, i didn’t want to look silly and go too big for my frame but wanted it to be worth while and make a difference which is why I chose the high profile ones. I was thinking id prefer unders but as I had quite alot of tissue already my surgeon reccomended the go over the muscle. But im definately happy with my results. Best decision i have made this picture is 5 days post op xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

They look really good! Hope mine are just as good.

Laura 5
    5p
    Menu
    +1

3 days post op. Are you meant to take your bandages off yourself? I was advised to leave them on for a week lol have I done this all wrong? Oh gosh lol xxx

Chanel 11
    11p
    Menu
    +1

Robyn they look amazing! Hope mine com out looking like yours xx

Robyn 2
    2p
    Menu

Dr Traynor didnt bandage me up 🙂 I just have the tape over my incisions think ita because I had overs? So just had my support bras and getting them re tapped on wednesday xx

Amy 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi robyn i have sent you a request i have booked in for 275cc under muscle bt starting to wish i had gone a little bit bigger yours looks amazing im a size 8 short 5 foot

Robyn 2
    2p
    Menu

@ajenks I orgibally wanted under the muscle but even though I had no boobs I had enough tissue to go over. The swelling has gone down alot now so they are just starting to fit with my frame! I chose 300 because this was the biggest my surgeon rexcomended for me. Did you try the different sizes on? xx

Amy 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi @rreading92 i tried on the 275cc it suited my frame im onky small 8 stone 4 n about 5 foit but i have read go a size bigger as they do shrink? Assuming after swelling goes diwn i wanted ivers but because if the excess skin an sagging advised unders to orevent this again Surgeon wanted 250 an 275 but i got my surgeon an having pre op thurs so will chek what 300cc look like

Jodie 43
    43p
    Menu

@rreading92 they look fab! where’s the grey sports bra you’re wearing in the picture from please? ?

Charla 10
    10p
    Menu

hiya! their looking amazing! from the pictures they both look like there going to drop and fluff perfectly!! so lucky, fingers crossed mine turn out simular! im having 30cc hp overs … what size where you before? xx

Robyn 2
    2p
    Menu

@jodiec its one of the Victoria Secret ones they have a new full support range with zip up fronts! So comfortable xx

Robyn 2
    2p
    Menu

@cgoodson I do hope so! Ive been pretty lucky as they are overs they dont really hurt at all apart from this one side with my nerves feeling the burning sensation. I was a 30b/32a depending on which place. Having my plasters changed tomorrow a little nervous to see my scars but cant wait xx

Charla 10
    10p
    Menu
    +1

Im praying mine dont hurt when i get my overs!! and we are a simular size, well was ahah! fingers crossed your scars are healing nicely xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.