3 days post op 325cc hp unders! Started by: Heather

• Author
    7p
    Menu
    +3

Ok, I’m new on here, but wanted to share my experience as I’ve found reading other people’s has been super helpful!

I was originally a 32A/small B, I’m a size 8 and 5″3 – a little petite thing so I wasn’t looking for a massive chest. When I met Mr Marcellino we decided on 325/350 overs to achieve a full D cup, but when I come out of surgery I was told we went under as it just didn’t look natural on my chest.

I ended up staying over night because the pain left me almost completely immobile, but the care I received was absolutely excellent.

I’m now 3 days post op at home, in strapping and my macom bra, and the pains getting easier day by day.

I’ve uploaded a before photo on the day of the op, and an after photo the day of the op, feels such a long way to go still but if I could go back I’d still do it over again ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lauren 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Heather! 🙂 Thanks for posting about your experience, I will be having my op on the 15th, so excited!! I’m a 32B, small frame and size 8 also but just a little taller at 5’5 and I’m also hoping to achieve at least a 32D, I’ve been given the choice of 350 or 375 cc, HP unders!
    I’m glad your op went well and the care was excellent, have a happy recovery! Keep us updated xx

Heather 7
    7p
    Menu
    +1

So soon and so exciting!! The only thing I didn’t think about before going in was the urine pregnancy test. I had already stopped drinking and gone to the toilet before leaving that morning, it was a complete nightmare trying to get it done before going down for surgery. Hold the wee lol! Good luck on your op! X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi heather hope you are healing well and liking your new additions ? i had my op on wed had 400cc unders so think we are at a similar stage ?
    Your pics look great by the way!

Hope you are healing well ?

Heather 7
    7p
    Menu

Thanks! I can’t wait to get the strapping off and be able to lay down in my bed properly! How are you finding the pain? My right side is still much more sore than the left ? X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Im finding th pain ok ive stopped takin pain killers now just taking anyibiotics! I know what you mean about sleeping i keep finding myself sliding down th bed and waking up almost flat ? oops! My left side has always given me more agro from day one not sure why! Cant wait to get my strapping off on wed and have a proper look! Hope your ok ?

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi, hope you don’t mind the add. I would love to see your progress and to see the outcome of 325cc 🙂 xx

Princess 9
    9p
    Menu

Hey Lauren I have the similar stats to you and my BA Is next Wednesday, I can’t decide between 350 or 375!! I also want a D cup, how are you deciding!!

Lauren 4
    4p
    Menu

@meganspillane Hi Megan 🙂 Literally same haha, one week I was adament I was having the 375 because I’ve read a lot where girls say you’ll lose 25cc if you have unders…. But then this week I’ve been leaning more towards the 350 because I’m afraid of ending up too big as I am already a full 32B and have seen girls who start off with a B/C cup then end up as an E or bigger with the 375 which I don’t want, I have a small frame so I don’t want big boobs.

I think I might save a few photos to my phone of the ideal size/look I want and on the day of my op when I speak to my Dr before going down for surgery I’ll show him and also go over exactly what I want.
    It’s came round so fast!! xx

Heather 7
    7p
    Menu
    +3

Hi all!! I’ve had the strapping off today and it is so strange looking down and seeing boobies haha! The strapping did cut into skin and I’m now 24/7 in post surgery bras. Also 7 days have made such a difference and I’ve been off pain relief for 2/3 days now, but I’m very pleased with what I’m seeing so far 🙂 x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Nicola 32
    32p
    Menu

Hey chicken. They look great. I’m getting my strapping off tomorrow and tested peeling a little bit a couple of days ago and it battered! Did it hurt you?xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.