3 days post opp! Started by: Preeti

• Author
    2p
    Menu

Hey guys, I had my opp on Monday at the Fitzroy mya. Came home on the same day and since Tuesday I’ve been in agony! Can’t even breathe the strapping is so tight and cannot get out of bed without anyone helping me up. Did anyone else feel this way? I’m usually very good with pain but this is making me regret the implants x

Tara 1
    1p
    Menu

Yes I am exactly the same, operation was Monday I am in agony ! 🙁 x

Debbie
    0p
    Menu

Arr girls I feel for you. I find the more I rest the more seaze up so I have been keeping moving but I had overs and dont know exactly what you had but wishing you all the best xxx

Preeti 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Any advice on how to sleep? I keep having to ask someone to physically get me up in the morning. Today I have been up and about abit, cannot wait to get this strapping off on Monday. Did you guys get the implants under the muscle or over? I got 250 and 275cc under the muscle xx

Tara 1
    1p
    Menu

I am unders 300 cc I am the same I can’t get out of bed myself the pain relief doesn’t help I am in so much pain, can’t sleep at night it is horrendous. Nurse suggested a ice pack Guna try this tonight!
    I am also so bloated can’t go to the toilet which is stressing me out ! Way more painful then I thought it would be x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.